Poll: which would u rather live in?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Japan even though that's where all the cringy weebs will be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire View Post
    Singapore has the most millionaires per capita. 20~25% of their citizens are millionaires. This doesn't include the value of their homes.

It is definitely not 3rd world.

Also the women there are HOT. Probably the hottest Chinese girls out there. HK might win that, but it would be a close race.

Japanese girls can be great, but there are a lot of pigs out there. I didn't find the same when I was in Singapore.
    women are overrated, theyd definitely not factor in at all during a consideration of a potential living destination

If it were just up to me, definitely Singapore. Love everything about it. But since my wife is Japanese, and all her familiy’s there, I guess Japan. The only problem with Japan for me would be the language barrier and finding work.

Happy wife, happy life.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

I don't get why some people would just reply ''none of them''. Why even bother posting that if you don't want to contribute?

Out of the three I'd probably pick Japan, beautiful country if you visit the good parts. And they sell most stuff that I'm interested in for a very low price.

Damn that's a hard one. I don't know enough about singapore to say I would rather live there, but I also know enough about South Korea and Japan that I definitely don't want to live there.

Deleted
    Japan of course.

Deleted
    Way too crowded either way.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of them.

South Korea: Great country overall, but North Korean threats would scare the shit out of me.
    Japan: Another great country, but too crowded. And their culture is too weird for my taste.
    Singapore: The most immigrants friendly of the above, but its too tiny. I like nature and open spaces.

When I went to Japan, the only places that felt unbearably crowded was Tokyo and Osaka; and honestly, Osaka wasn't that bad except for certain parts. Hikone was my favorite place- though Niigata was a close second; I even spent $10 on an overpriced novelty coin purse of Hikonyan, like the greatest city mascot I've ever seen. We actually stumbled on to a Big Boy restaurant there, too. I thought those had gone extinct so we stopped and the food was pretty good.

japan, take a trip to the suicide forest and hopefully get inspired.

though singapore sounds like the better option of them all. since english is common, i'd rather not be a burden by not being able to communicate.

I like summer so I will pick Singapore. Japand and Korea have too different mentality for western person to settle there comfortably.