Question Demo QoL suggestions

Quality of life changes for Demo.

Fix the Shard generation bug on demonbolt. For those unaware, precasting demonbolt somewhere between 4 and 5 seconds before a pull some times only generate 1 Shard for no apparent reason. How this hasn’t been fixed is beyond me, but it’s superannoying when it happens.

Summon Demonic Tyrant, instant cast. As the superior demonpet caster, Why does demonology’s Big-Demon Cooldown have a cast time while both Affli’s Darkglare and Destro’s Infernal is instant? Is it to make up for the 1min 30sec CD compared to Affli and Destro’s 3min? Or is it to «allow» or «make sure» your most recent HoG-imps have all spawned. Let the player manage the demons. If both are true then make it 3min CD and stronger, or castable while moving.

Doom proc chance increased, or preferably 100% proc with weaker pet summon. RNG is not fun. When a RNG ability Additionally has an invisible and unnoticable effect, it doubledips not fun.

Speaking of RNG and unnoticable effects, remove and replace Soul Conduit. Same arguments as for Doom.

Inner Demons, activateable instead of passive, instantly summon X imps for free with a cooldown. Or remove the random demon summon effect, it’s just RNG, and they all (except the eyes and that weird manta ray looking thing I guess) charge into the mobs and instantly dissapear. Look at that, RNG and unnoticable, again.

Give Felguard an auto-cast kick, or make its axe throw kick unstunnable enemies, or give Warlock a Baseline kick. Not being able to stun for instance Bosses, is super annoying, and in higher content forces us to use Felhunter/Observer or go affli/destro, loosing out on Demo's Felguard cleave and bladestorm.

Nether Portal summon 1 demon at, either; 1 Demon per Shard spent during its duration, or; 1 demon per three shards spent, instead of live where we spam SB-HoG-SB-HoG-SB-HoG cause it summons 1 demon whenever any amount of shards are spent.

Grimoire Felguard free to cast. Having both it and Vilefiend clutters openers a lot when both cost shards. It further slows down a very already setuppy specc, and comes off as clunky.

TLDR; Main issues; fix DB shard gen on boss pull, un-RNG/remake/replace the RNG talents, Summon Demonic Tyrant has a casttime why exactly?

Disclaimer: I am no game designer, but this is just the stuff that in my opinion could be improved, or I feel is counter intuitive or weird. Thanks for reading
    Last edited by UnSigNed547; 2018-11-17 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Additional comments, grammar checking

Fix the bug
    Give baseline interrupt to demo, put it on a long cooldown if you must.
    Make Soul Strike baselines to pad out mobility without having to overhaul every damn thing we do.

Drinks?
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

After some reasearch it appears the Demonbolt precast Shard generation «bug» is some weird interaction between DB’s Shard generation and boss encounter pulls resetting Shard count to 3. No clue how the game figures 3 + 2 + reset to 3 = 4, but whatever I guess...

Only «solution» to prevent it from happening is to finish the DB cast when already in combat with the boss, ie finishing the cast on 0.

Some of the talents could be buffed, but that’s all I’d change.

I think that the shard costs on FG and VF are ok actually, just because it encourages you to use your impactful summons during NP. Get rid of the shard cost and you have to cast them before NP, which feels weird.

Stop dreaming... Blizzard dont give a f.... about warlocks! All their "rework" from class that they said is just fix numbers and boosting/nerfing spells is too much asking new gameplay

"Auto-cast" Kick. No class gets this but the stun should be an interrupt as well.