5 year absence (Oct. 2013) needs help getting back right. Holy/Ret

I've been away for a long time. I was a pretty good holy main ret off spec on competitive raid teams (ante meridiem stormrage) for most of Cata and part of Panda before stepping down from raiding.

What are some useful reading materials for getting back into the groove? I was parsing decent numbers on at the time one of the best US servers Stormrage. Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    I've been away for a long time. I was a pretty good holy main ret off spec on competitive raid teams (ante meridiem stormrage) for most of Cata and part of Panda before stepping down from raiding.

What are some useful reading materials for getting back into the groove? I was parsing decent numbers on at the time one of the best US servers Stormrage. Thanks in advance.
    Anyone please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Icy veins is a decent resource, Both Ret and Holy are easy specs to play, so you wont spend too much time getting down the basic rotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Icy veins is a decent resource, Both Ret and Holy are easy specs to play, so you wont spend too much time getting down the basic rotations.
    Thank you. I was using grid, decursive, titan panel, and deadly boss mods (I think also recount or skada). I was also using macros. Are those still in use today or has Blizzard changed everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    Thank you. I was using grid, decursive, titan panel, and deadly boss mods (I think also recount or skada). I was also using macros. Are those still in use today or has Blizzard changed everything
    As far as i know you can still use these addons yes, and macros have changed somewhat with the GCD change (many abilities were put on the Global Cooldown)

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    https://www.retpaladin.xyz/ret-paladin-8-0-pve-guide/

Gets updated far more often than the other guides.