15+ Year Old Account

Question Dxracer formula f08-n

Hey guys,

I recently bought this chair and it looks and sits very good.

The problem i have: The chair itselfe seems to wobble a bit.
    It can tilt to the left and the right like a few milimeters.
    I would have thought this would be very tight but it isn't.

Anyone else with this experience with DX chairs?
    Is this normal or is there something wrong?

Hope anyone can enlighten me.

Thanks!

Im having the same problem. I just assembled mine and it annoys the hell out of me. Did you find a fix to this problem? much appreciated.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a common issue with tilt-chairs, if you don't have any untightened screws try locking it from tilting.

Your issue shouldn't be a problem in new chairs but it's normal to occur pretty quick with regular use in pretty much all chairs of that type. I'd return it if it's so much that it annoys you and there from the beginning. That's just poor design. Your brand of choice is known to push overpriced mass manufactured crap sold through influencers and pop-culture, sorry to say.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2020-04-08 at 04:36 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Hey. Tried to lock the tilt function, but still tilts just slightly to the left and right. Im getting quite frustrated because its the third chair ive bought which has this problem. Either im a dumbass and can't assemble these chairs properly. Or there is a design fault in all of them. The previous chairs ive had are (Arozzi Mezzo V2) and (Svive Phoenix Tier 3). Really pisses me off because the Arozzi chair was so comfortable but tilted so badly and was wobbling like hell.