Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Notice the term traitor thrown around a lot lately. It's kinda sad people being that deep in the rabbit hole.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    Why? Not only does Saurfang want to literally overthrow Sylvanas, but if he succeeds there's actually a chance, with him in charge, at peace between the two factions.

This is bad how?
    Because it would mean a stop to all the pointless slaughter Sylvanas is doing, and they don't want that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Notice the term traitor thrown around a lot lately. It's kinda sad people being that deep in the rabbit hole.
    Well... to be fair, folks like to use shock words to attempt to win a debate before the debate begins. Even if they have no knowledge of the meaning of the word.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Alliance fanboys defending their waifu, yeah and later the horde are the body-pillow huggers

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-11-19 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Did you use that line intentionally? Its exactly what Sylvanas says in BfA trailer.
    I didn't. But it isn't impossible that it's stuck in my subconscious somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Alliance fanboys defending their waifu
    I'm actually a Horde fanboy. I'm not a huge fan of Anduin. But I think the only mistake he made here with releasing Saurfang, is doing so unconditionally. He let Saurfang leave from an open cell, without any terms or conditions. No agreements. No coordination. No real foundation for future treaties.

Doing any of that, would have put some treason blame on Saurfang, yes. He can't be blamed for walking out of an open cell. That does not make him beholden to the Alliance. They got his word of cooperation on nothing. A shrewder leader than Anduin would have perhaps accomplished this. I would have not liked that; I would like my Saurfang not turned into an Alliance lackey. But there was an opportunity there for Anduin to go "If you help me slay Sylvanas, and agree to a treaty, I will spare your Horde in the aftermath". Anduin had Saurfang riled up to do anything to save his Horde, while also having him by the balls, in his grasp. He took the noble route.

Perhaps it's better this way. Playing that hand while not shrewd enough could have had Saurfang sit back down in his cell. His escape benefits the Alliance more. Either way, using this asset, effectively or not, does not make him a traitor.

I don't mind the Saurfang thing. Saurfang causing strife within the horde can only aid the Alliance in the war. Either by weakening Sylvanas' position or actually winning and worst case there is having a less devious foe to deal with, best case being able to work out a peace.

What I take issue with is Anduin and Jaina wringing their hands about not wanting to press their military advantage in 8.1 because it'd be mean of them to actually take advantage of the horde being ina weakened state and saving alliance lives by pushing for a swift victory, no that would make us like the big bad banshee queen. I'd like to see some of the 'good is not soft' trope in the Alliance more.

Releasing an Orc who shares your goal of defeating your enemy ≠ treason.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDragon View Post
    I understand I'm not helping by posting this but everybody realizes the OP hasn't made a single comment in this thread past the opening post right?
    This is clearly just a troll thread.
    That is just how every Theramore thread goes, yet people keep falling for it. And yes I realise I'm contributing to the nonsense by replying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Alliance fanboys defending their waifu, yeah and later the horde are the body-pillow huggers

Infracted.
    Utterly hillarious how shit like this is often completely overlooked when used by people on the other end of the spectrum.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-11-19 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    SI:7 will no doubt launch an investigation. Once they realise that he’s only High King because Horde rigged the votes then he’ll be impeached in no time.

#ImWithTyrande

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Ye well, it's "Sylvannas effect". Horde players just can't handle anymore how big of a meme their faction became, so they lash out with more and more retarded accusations. Not a long time ago we had a guy trying to equalize alliance void-rising animals with Sylvi killing and rising Horde troops.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Anduin released a very important Horde prisoner out of custody right under everyone’s noses. This is an act of treason under the Alliance. He needs to be dethroned. It’s time for Jaina or Genn or another human from the seven kingdoms to take over as high monarch. Its also time for the alliance to stand on its own without the horde
    I wonder if Anduin calculated the number of potential Alliance lives lost to Saurfang and his band of Merry Horde. Maybe he thinks the number of Alliance killed by them will be less than those killed by Sylvanas if Saurfang helps us take her down.

Either way--it isn't a decision he should have made by himself.

"I'm mad at game lore, it's not how I wanted it to happen. Lets get people together and be angry together."

Stirring up the fans and putting them against each other this expansion has been noted as something Blizzard is intentionally doing. We don't know the circumstances around it, who was involved. We just know the clip. Lets just see what happens.

Yanks and Impeaching, lol.

Amanzing how no one on this thread doesnt understand how monarchies work. Kings can be dethroned for treason, it happened several times in our history, most of the times during medieval ages. Medieval kings were primus inter pares, first among pairs, and the nobles could force the kings to answer to them.

Stormwind does have a Council of Nobles that forced kings in the past. The Wrynns arent absolutists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anduin released a very important Horde prisoner out of custody right under everyone’s noses. This is an act of treason under the Alliance. He needs to be dethroned. It’s time for Jaina or Genn or another human from the seven kingdoms to take over as high monarch. Its also time for the alliance to stand on its own without the horde
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    He is the King pretty sure he can do what he wants. He has Shaw and Genn backing him on everything as well. I highly doubt he just let him go without informing his council.

Also the 7 kingdoms are gone and they were their own kingdoms. It would be like someone from Canada or America coming to rule Britain. The races of the Alliance are just allies. Anduin doesn't go around telling Nightelves or Dwarves what they can and cant do in their own kingdoms.

As far as the Alliance standing on their own without the horde.. they are and infact are winning the war on every front.
    Exactly my dude, Alliance are "Allies", they don't have to listen to each other's own kingdom leaders, the Three Hammers, Emoranda and MalFURIOUS and others, they are their own "Kingdom" and can easily leave that's what's so flimsy about the Alliance.

Whilst we, the Horde are ruled by one strong Warchief who we choose to follow and swear loyalty to no matter our faction, clan, tribe, whatever. Of course any Horde member can leave as well but there's little reason to. Infact, our dear current Warchief used to beg the first true Warchief, Thrall to join the Horde as she had little choice else she'd be surrounded by the Alliance, Horde, Scarlet Crusade and Argent Dawn and crushed quite easily. Same for the Blood Elves, she plead to Thrall to let the elves join else they wouldn't have ever joined.

To this day I feel the Forsaken and Blood Elves and other... elves joining the Horde to be a mistake. But hey, that's just me I guess.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Anduin is just a weak leader not a traitor. He just doesn't have the aptitude to lead an army. Even the late King Llane of Stormwind, may peace and blessings be upon him had Lothar as his right hand man leading his armies to battle. What the Alliance needs is a Supreme Commander. Lothar fulfilled this role back in the first war.

That said, I want Alleria to lead the Alliance. Not that I don't respect Anduin, but we need a strong leader to take us to battle with the Horde. Alleria will be a great leader and she will teach Sylvanas a good lesson not to fuck with Alliance.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    You don't know how monarchies work, do you? It was the King's choice to imprison Saurfang; the King can set him free.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I'm pretty sure you forgot to watch the new cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    He didn't want the throne. They shouldered him with the burden of it, as matter of fact he could give zero fucks about a throne if it means he could save lives.

Aww,

Gold Boy Bad?

Who is he betraying? Himself?