Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    You don't know how monarchies work, do you? It was the King's choice to imprison Saurfang; the King can set him free.
    Do you know how monarchies work? Is Stormwind a crowned republic, or a constitutional monarchy, or an absolute monarchy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Anduin released a very important Horde prisoner out of custody right under everyone’s noses. This is an act of treason under the Alliance. He needs to be dethroned. It’s time for Jaina or Genn or another human from the seven kingdoms to take over as high monarch. Its also time for the alliance to stand on its own without the horde
    dont you see the irony in accusing Anduin of treason, and suggesting he to give up his throne, or he be removed from it. You have in fact yourself, become the traitor by inciting rebellion, and suggesting that some other alliance leader usurp the throne.

just saying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Notice the term traitor thrown around a lot lately. It's kinda sad people being that deep in the rabbit hole.
    you are a traitor for calling them traitors!

being sad makes you a traitor!

the rabbit hole is also a traitor!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Ye well, it's "Sylvannas effect". Horde players just can't handle anymore how big of a meme their faction became, so they lash out with more and more retarded accusations. Not a long time ago we had a guy trying to equalize alliance void-rising animals with Sylvi killing and rising Horde troops.
    dude i can one up you on that! before the sylvanas warbringer was released there was a dude who literally typed up two essay threads how teldrassil being set on fire was an alliance inside job, something about them using azerite to burn it AND that sylvanas was saving the world by burning the tree lol.

edit: Found it. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...and-Teldrassil
    Last edited by Minikin; 2018-11-21 at 08:51 AM.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Well there is a House of Nobles.
    And had/has some power over the Crown.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    you are a traitor for calling them traitors!
    dude i can one up you on that! before the sylvanas warbringer was released there was a dude who literally typed up two essay threads how teldrassil being set on fire was an alliance inside job, something about them using azerite to burn it AND that sylvanas was saving the world by burning the tree lol.

edit: Found it. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...and-Teldrassil
    Ahhh, good old Steampunkette. He suffered some kind of a mental breakdown after Warbringers and went AWOL after making an angry thread, explaining that it wasn't Hordes fault they started the war.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

This "traitor" trend is getting slightly annoying.

You don't know how kingship works, do you?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    "King? I didn't vote for you!"
    "Strange Women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naramag View Post
    It would be funny if Saurfang just founds a new horde with all those who choose they cannot follow Sylvanas and abandon her. And then continue to fight the alliance.
    With blackjack. and Hookers.

calling someone "traitor" for some absolute bs reason is the new trend I see.

Impeach...

...the King?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Impeach...

...the King?
    Yes. We're gonna drag him out of his burger joint and impeach the hell out of him. After a last song.

10+ Year Old Account
    No collusion!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    Auduin is the KING, and can do whatever he wants. If he wants to release a Prisoner of War to use as a proxy agent to take down an enemy like Sylvanas, he's well within his power as a KING to do that... A Monarchy is not a Democracy.
    That wont happen sylvanas will very easy defeat saurfang.. and andruin his overly powered paladin-priest god mode wont save him this time.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    It's time for Taelia to pull an Arthas, stab Anduin and take the throne
    "Taelia...? What are you doing, my betrothed!?" "Succeeding you... fiance."

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    He’s king it’s fully with in his power to release any one from the stocks he wants. Hell if he’s high King it’s tyranda and genn who did something wrong as high King is suppose to have final say on the war and they go do there own thing in dark shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I'm actually a Horde fanboy. I'm not a huge fan of Anduin. But I think the only mistake he made here with releasing Saurfang, is doing so unconditionally. He let Saurfang leave from an open cell, without any terms or conditions. No agreements. No coordination. No real foundation for future treaties.

Doing any of that, would have put some treason blame on Saurfang, yes. He can't be blamed for walking out of an open cell. That does not make him beholden to the Alliance. They got his word of cooperation on nothing. A shrewder leader than Anduin would have perhaps accomplished this. I would have not liked that; I would like my Saurfang not turned into an Alliance lackey. But there was an opportunity there for Anduin to go "If you help me slay Sylvanas, and agree to a treaty, I will spare your Horde in the aftermath". Anduin had Saurfang riled up to do anything to save his Horde, while also having him by the balls, in his grasp. He took the noble route.

Perhaps it's better this way. Playing that hand while not shrewd enough could have had Saurfang sit back down in his cell. His escape benefits the Alliance more. Either way, using this asset, effectively or not, does not make him a traitor.
    It's a signal of goodwill and trust to just let Saurfang go, one that Anduin made because the end result would be neutral at worst (Saurfang just goes into a self-imposed exile and makes no effort to challenge Sylvanas, but also doesn't just attack random civilians due to honor) and highly beneficial at best (Saurfang helps remove Sylvanas from power and assists in securing a mutually beneficial peace treaty)

He also probably figures that Saurfang would react negatively to having terms and conditions attached to his freedom, nor that they would be necessary since both of them agree that it's a bad thing for Sylvanas to be in charge of the Horde, so none really required.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Anduin released a very important Horde prisoner out of custody right under everyone’s noses. This is an act of treason under the Alliance. He needs to be dethroned. It’s time for Jaina or Genn or another human from the seven kingdoms to take over as high monarch. Its also time for the alliance to stand on its own without the horde
    Allons enfants de la patrie.
    Le jour de gloire est arrivée,
    contre nous de la tirannie....

Bring in the guillotine...

Set up Stormwind Assembly and the select a president and purge the monarchists and nobles.

Time to pull a french revolution.
    Last edited by mmoc4d68077b4a; 2018-11-21 at 06:01 PM.

And then what? The Vice-King will take the throne?

Or maybe sergeant-snuffles will take his place?

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    "Taelia...? What are you doing, my betrothed!?" "Succeeding you... fiance."
    Aren't we missing a few steps here?

It's much like Canada's prime minister Justin Trudeau giving 10 millions dollars to a terrorist who killed a United States soldiers
    He did it because he can, and most important he's a fucking morron
    But our allied President Donald can't do shit about it.
    And yet he still run the show in Canada because he's so beautiful.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-11-24 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Received Infraction