Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Island Expedition Loot Clarifications/Updates, Bfa Season 2 not on December 11th

Uldir changes coming Nov. 27th
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    We’re going to make some changes to Uldir that will go live with scheduled weekly maintenance next week. Here’s what we’re currently working on:

Mythrax

• Visions of Madness no longer strictly prefer to target ranged players with Mind Flay.
    • The N’raqi Destroyer health reduced by 10%.

Fetid Devourer

• Shockwave Stomp damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Putrid Paroxysm damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
    • Mutated Mass and Corruption Corpuscle health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.

G’huun

• Gibbering Horrors health reduced by 10% on Mythic Difficulty.
    • The number of Bursting Boils per cast reduced by 1 on Mythic Difficulty.

Coldlight Surfrunner and Island Expedition Loot Clarifications and Updates
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Any new about Coldlight Surfrunner pet from Island Expeditions?is the last pet i miss and yet 0% of player base received it,also 2nd time murloc appear on Whispering Reef,feedback will be appreciated!!
    There are different Murloc tribes in Azeroth, and so far, the kind of Murlocs that could drop Coldlight Surfrunner have not appeared on Island Expeditions. (WarcraftDevs)

After our earlier tweet, we are working on a hotfix so that the Coldlight Surfrunner can drop when ANY murloc type is present on an Island Expedition. Furthermore, we're simplifying this entire system in Tides of Vengeance. More details on that soon. (WarcraftDevs)

BfA PvP Season 1 Will Not End on December 11th
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    As we’re now three weeks from beginning the Tides of Vengeance content update, we wanted to make it known that the current PvP Season will not be ending at that time.

We expect to end the current season in January 2019, and we will provide an exact date for that in a few weeks.
    Last edited by Osiris; 2018-11-21 at 07:14 PM.

would be nice for them to hurry up so we never ever have to run IE again.

random islands my behind.. its the same poop over and over.
    Signature made by

I look forward to this simplification apparently coming in the patch only weeks away they haven't spoken at all about yet..

The thing that bothers me most is I was tweeting at devs the issues on Argus and with Invasions in regards to loot drops and expressing I hoped there wouldn't be similar in Legion, and then they doubled down on it. I know they saw those tweets, too, they even interacted with some.

So PVP Season not ending, does that mean the raid will not be open until january either?

I really hope not...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    So PVP Season not ending, does that mean the raid will not be open until january either?

I really hope not...
    Blizzard has clarified that the fifth ring of Azerite Traits is available in January, when Season 2 begins. The Battle of Dazar'alor raid will open on the first day of Season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez2 View Post
    would be nice for them to hurry up so we never ever have to run IE again.

random islands my behind.. its the same poop over and over.
    Well they also said WQs were so numerable that we wouldn't see one twice in a long time when the feature was announced...

tfw doing aw nuts five times a week.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

I really hope not...
    Raid wont be out until january, because of holiday season. They said so at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    I look forward to this simplification apparently coming in the patch only weeks away they haven't spoken at all about yet..
    I like how they heard that people hated the loot system and wanted a vendor for dubloons, and they put the vendor in but didn't put any of the loot drops on it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Raid wont be out until january, because of holiday season. They said so at Blizzcon.

That's a ridiculous reason to stagger the content yet again! They have released patches and even whole expansions in December before.

That makes it close to 5 months for uldir, I can't remember any longer raid-content drought after a first tier since cataclysm, but that had 3 raids.

That's a ridiculous reason to stagger the content yet again! They have released patches and even whole expansions in December before.

That makes it close to 5 months for uldir, I can't remember any longer raid-content drought after a first tier since cataclysm, but that had 3 raids.
    this state show me what i mean about forums and ppl speaking bullshit.

Raid never release when patch come out they alwyas have some delay is call .5 patch. And also MoP Siege last for almost a year. sooo yeah bullshit over and over. from ppl that want to keep the trai hate going.

They should make it so we can sail for a specifici sland after doing it for an X amount of time and getting a relevant achievement for it. No reason why sailors wouldn't find an island they sailed to for tens of times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    this state show me what i mean about forums and ppl speaking bullshit.

Raid never release when patch come out they alwyas have some delay is call .5 patch. And also MoP Siege last for almost a year. sooo yeah bullshit over and over. from ppl that want to keep the trai hate going.
    coprax specifically stated "I can't remember any longer raid-content drought after a first tier since cataclysm", probably meaning between the first and second tiers of an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    Raid never release when patch come out they alwyas have some delay is call .5 patch.

And also MoP Siege last for almost a year.

That delay has NOT always been there, startet with WOD I think.

I specifically said First Tier Content, not end tier or anything else. Please learn to read and comprehend before arguing.

Everything is being delayed this expansion, 8.1 itself is over a month late. But people will come and say "have you cleared Mythic?" no, and no one cares, Mythic is not most peoples end game. Raid should have been out in dec, or at least another small one like in Legion.

Regarding the pet. Why can't they just admit they messed up again and it wasn't added. Same for some quests that are still missing. Incompetent liars. Anyone else get fed up with the "Coming Soon" threads all the time?
    As for any gating on the content to drop. They need to think again. The community is sick and tired of gating. We want content now!!! Pacman had more open world than this.

I am not sure the island loot stuff needs to be simplified. It does however need to be explained. Also the way it appears to get loot basically forces people who want loot to play islands in a clearly different way than they seem built to encourage which is a really odd game design choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MysticsDK View Post
    Regarding the pet. Why can't they just admit they messed up again and it wasn't added. Same for some quests that are still missing. Incompetent liars. Anyone else get fed up with the "Coming Soon" threads all the time?
    As for any gating on the content to drop. They need to think again. The community is sick and tired of gating. We want content now!!! Pacman had more open world than this.
    Actually in this case I don't think they are lying. The cold light murlocks are the deep sea angler fish looking ones. I don't recall coming across those at all yet but they are one of the enemy types in the possible mix. The problem is their RNG is such that its possible to simply not see one enemy type for a long time and then during that window having a very low chance of actually getting the drop needed.

Awesome ! 2 more months for people to faceroll free glad with stupid retarded op comps then.

Meh I guess it sucks for alot of people, but I dont mind it not coming out until over the holiday season.

ZG - Released 5 months after Vanilla launch
    BT - Released 4 months after BC launch
    Ulduar - Released 5 months after WotLK launch
    Firelands - Released 6 months after Cata launch
    ToT - Released 7 months after Panda launch
    BRF - Released 3 months after WoD launch
    ToV/Nighthold - Released 2 and 3 months after Legion launch

This is absolutely right in line with the timing since the game launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Awesome ! 2 more months for people to faceroll free glad with stupid retarded op comps then.
    And then there’s me sitting as a DK...

10char