Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    No, Im sick of WW 1 and 2.
    Already lol... It's only been two years in the modern era of shooters.

Quite frankly I'm sick of the futuristic themes which most modern shooters are based off of. It's been like that for nearly a decade now.

Deleted
    I like the Battlefield games honestly, they're not as arcadey as CoD, but also not as clunky as Arma

That being said I haven't played any Battlefield game since 3.

I've been thinking about it. Jackfrags has been making a ton of videos on BF5 and it looks like they are moving away from the flag zerging of BF1 and making it more like BF3. I don't like the limited vehicle spawning though, that was always BFs strong point on their big maps.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Ill come back to BF when it goes back to Vietnam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    Already lol... It's only been two years in the modern era of shooters.

Quite frankly I'm sick of the futuristic themes which most modern shooters are based off of. It's been like that for nearly a decade now.
    Dude, I have been playing WW2 FPS's since the Voodoo 2 was the hottest card on the market. We have had 20+ years of World War rehashes.

But I agree, I dont like the futuristic themes either. Why cant we have like an Operation Desert Storm BF?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Ill come back to BF when it goes back to Vietnam.
    You're god damn right.

Best BF game ever released, nothing comes even close. NOTHING.

I didn't bought because I don't care about old wars like WWI or WWII or vietnam or cold war or w/e. I wan't current day war shooter. Next BF will probably milk old settings more, I guess BF: Vietnam 2, but some day I hope to play Battlefield like I did with bad company or BF3 or BF4. Some day.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

As far as shooters go it doesn't look that bad, but I was never going to get it anyway. If dice makes a 'battlefield' but in the 40k universe I might be interested though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    I mean, You wasn't there and your only believing in what you are told, History is filled with lying winners, Its okay to be open minded.
    Absolutely, schools won't teach about the battle of Conaloo, a now defunct base of ww2, the axis powers uses their greatest black katana wielding samurai ninjas whereas the allies sent in a legion of women all with different prosthetic limbs. However it was a loss for the allies as they didn't account for Hitler's armada of dragons.

But several weeks later the allies returned with the t-rex force and even more women and even some Japanese folks and on that day they pushed the axis powers back. Good timing as well as it was discovered Hitler was working on a super weapon that when activated would give him the power to control all 4 elements

Wake up, sheeple.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

15+ Year Old Account
    I watched some stream where a guy was playing it. The gameplay is so unrealistic (and I don't mean those bionic women now) - super arcade where the character is running 50km/h.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

If there are any decent deals, hell yes. Campaign is apparently pretty good, multiplayer looks more or less like Battlefield always does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    The game should be banned for depicting so many historical inaccuracies.
    It's not trying to be historically accurate. BF1 wasn't either.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If there are any decent deals, hell yes. Campaign is apparently pretty good, multiplayer looks more or less like Battlefield always does.
    I think I just saw it for 40e at gamestop as a black friday deal.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I think I just saw it for 40e at gamestop as a black friday deal.
    IIRC that's console only. Hoping for some form of PC deal, IIRC I ended up getting BF1 shortly before/after launch for a bit under 50. I'm down with that price again, especially seeing as we're getting free DLC this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    It's not trying to be historically accurate. BF1 wasn't either.
    It still doesn't have a message saying that it isn't so they should be sued and the game should be banned.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    It's an EA game, I've not bought an EA product since the mid 2000s.

So no. I want to see the fall of EA into obscurity... Pity there's too many idiots that continuously pay for their shoddy products along with its infestation of micro-transactions.
    Fyi, the only micro-transaction in it are for cosmetics. Which I am fine with it.

It still doesn't have a message saying that it isn't so they should be sued and the game should be banned.
    I can't tell if you're being serious or taking the piss here...Poe's Law seems to always be in full effect.

"It's in the game" is the motto for the company known for excessive microtransaction locking of content? I would think the motto would be "It isn't in the game, you have to pay extra."

10+ Year Old Account
    That makes no sense, things don't need messages saying they're not historically accurate.

Fuck, look at Braveheart, Ironclad, Gladiator, Centurion, or any other masturbatory 'historic' drama.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

The game should be banned for depicting so many historical inaccuracies.
    We'd pretty much have almost no entertainment in historical settings if we did that.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2018-11-19 at 09:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I don't like purely shooting games to begin with, but BFV looks exceptionally bad. Plus it's an EA game.