Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    So... slaughtering your own soldiers, loyal servants of your goddess and the night elves society, and the son of a demi god protecting your lands, to free a mad man considered as pretty dangerous, and also condamned by your goddess, it's pretty normal as a high priestress of Elune?
    I guess but don't forget that blizzard decided he wasn't a mad man and was in fact the savior of the universe why not

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    How can a butthurt Sylvanas fanboy exist atm? With their dream expansion I mean!
    Because it's very likely that we're gonna either kill Sylvanas or she'll at least be kicked out of the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    Well that is not going to happen. The head of the story team himself mentioned that he loves Sylvanas and he is not going to kill her off. Many other devs said the same thing that she won't turn into a raid boss. So they write the story in a way that she does what ever the hell she wants, does many terrible crimes and gets away with it, why should any Sylvanas fanboy have any concerns when there are Sylvanas fanboy cancers writing the story? Remember Kerrigan in SC? So yeah be ready to see it again.
    She could be ousted from the horde but still have a presence i the story. Look at Magni and Bolvar for example, not a part of the Alliance anymore but still important in the story.

More importantly, they killed The Largest Panda Ever. Unforgivable. -guy who plays a pandaren

Deleted
    Nice lies. But still lies.
    They are part of the night elves society. They were from the sisterhood of Elune, appointed by Malfurion to gard Illidan, then Tyrande gave them more responsabilities with other prisoners.

Look at the last words of that poor innocent creature, guardian of night elves society criminals, who got butchered by Tyrande herself.
    I quote : "Even your goddess has condamned the one you seek to free"
    If she's incharge of them why didn't they obey her?

Also just because someone worhsips Elune doesn't mean Tyrande is in charge of them, see literally every night elf on the broken isles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    There weren't any war journalist around so its ok.

that place was forbidden even to her.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    The Wardens were put there by Malfurion at that time Tyrande > Malfurion in rank. They are under her direct command and refused and order, this is no different than the Swiss guard telling the pope he is forbidden somewhere only the Pope manages to kick their asses. I have never understood why this incident is brought up it is literally along the story. Why the Wardens do not recognize her authority is the true question.

Tyrande killing nightelves workers and a son of Cenarius

Everything is here. Malfurion opposes the idea, but does nothing to stop her.

What kind of leaders the night elves have?
    That's way worse than Sylvanas's deeds.

Everything is here :

So will you still follow her night elves?
    Do you think she should be overthrown? But by whom?
    Tyrande has always been a "I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want get out of the way." Since then most people are smart enough to get out of her way, since she's shown no compunction against killing her own people.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Nightelfs were not alliance back then
    Better don't bother replying to sad fanbois

The Watchers were formed under Malfurion's orders to keep watch over Illidan. Tyrande may have been the head of the government, but she didn't have the authority to free Illidan(unless you want to call her a dictator). Not only did she free Illidan, she killed all the Watchers doing their job and Califax a Keeper of the Grove.

Then it turned out she messed up and Malfurion had to banish Illidan who then almost caused massive destruction to the planet and then went on to enslave Outland, killing many of it's inhabitants and forcing many more to become demons.

It'll never be acknowledged how much of a fuck up and tyrant Tyrande is, but she is the worst leader of the factions(worst than Sylvanas)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voltsmasher View Post
    I guess but don't forget that blizzard decided he wasn't a mad man and was in fact the savior of the universe why not
    14 years later...

Butthurt alliance people everywhere.
    Trying in a very bad way actually, to defend her actions against fellow night elves and her goddess only because of her boobs.
    Maybe because of her new emo look.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-11-20 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    This thread is gonna be good.
    the popcorn are ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Can't tell if shitposter or butthurt Sylvanas fanboy
    Can you define the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Can you define the difference?
    The former propably plays Alliance.

Garrosh: The guy defending Garrosh (fails to) put everything in perspective: Rebelling against Garrosh isn't treason because Garrosh deemed only Orcs belong in the Horde, effectively kicking everyone else out.

Anduin: Some people are calling Anduin treasonous, which is funny. Because in that cinematic they show the Alliance has all but lost but Anduin manages to trick dumbass Saurfang into ruining the Horde's chance at total victory by betraying the horde. A brilliantly coy trick.

Tyrande: The Night Elves keeping Illidan imprisoned are Wardens, who have their own society separate from Darnassus, though I'm not completely unsurprisded Maiev sides with her after the burning of teldrassil.

Sylvanas: Like, the Horde is so close to victory it's hilarious suddenly everyone starts undermining Sylvanas. Stormwind is literally confirmed out of troops but then everyone suddenly has a problem with Sylvanas' methods.

Deleted
    Are u a butthurt sylvanas fan?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-11-22 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Voltsmasher View Post
    Because it's not the same as slaughtering your own soldiers that are continually loyally fighting for you and then raising them as corpses to continue said fight in undeath.

I'm sorry but you either are just trying to get a rise out if people or dont care to think in a multifaceted manner.
    One thing is strategical, another is based on some weird idea that Elune condamned prisoner will fight for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
    Where was Maeiv supposed to be hanging out around this time anyway?
    She slept propably. Otherwise she could be on some mana crystal or other crack.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    But she killed few Night Elves so she is WAY WORSE than Sylvanus!!!1! /s
    Sylvanas also killed bunch of undead, forsaken, (actually, i wanted to make a list, but realize - who she didn't kill?) too, if it makes it even i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    This is a sad trolling attempt in my opinion. Tyrande tried to save the world, not burn it or make everyone around her dead or worse.
    Sylvanas also does it to secure peace.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.