Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Malfurion, he is just so awesome to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus he's the only guy on that list who literally saved the world
    Twice!

/10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    I wonder where the people are that say that Sylvanas wins everyone poll because of “waifu” are now?

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. Malfurion is most known for sleeping when his wife and people needed him most.
    Held captive in a induced coma*

There fixed for you.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the deal with Lor'themar? dude had no lore whatsoever, for what I remember he was just a nobody, maybe too many people are playing PTR with that whole BE "lore" thing.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Arluin. May his sacrifice never be forgotten.

Lor'themar. He's one of the few elves on that list they haven't steered into a ditch yet.

(Things are looking up for Tyrande, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    I'm neutral at best with most Elves, but i would go full in with a Kael'thus in the Horde. Without a doubt one of the two most favorite WC3 TFT characters, alongside Rexxar.
    Yeah, think how the Blood Elves would be with him as Blood Elf leader. Much better than the generic belf leaders we have now.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point Sylvanas is not even an Elf character, is more of an undead character (just like we wouldn't count Arthas as part of the human characters -i guess).

But if she's still an option, i will go with her, if not... then Lorthemar, mostly because of the possibilities the character have.

Lor'themar for me. Hes just an average man who found himself in the seat of power without even wanting it and still, he tries hard to do the best for the Blood Elves. Not ridiculously overpowered like all the rest of the racial leaders and yet seems to be doing great.

Pretty believable character I would say.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    That one high elf NPC in Loch Modan!

Quote Originally Posted by Khuzog View Post
    If anyone votes for Vereesa I'm formally done with the Lore forum. She's just an Alleria proxy so one of the book writers could have a trophy wife for his self-insert.
    Too late. Also, Maiev and Illidan would've been higher on the list for me... were they on the list.

Sarius from the Illidan book. The best elf ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    WHAT AN ABOMINATION OF A POLL THIS IS!?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyersing View Post
    Too late. Also, Maiev and Illidan would've been higher on the list for me... were they on the list.
    Well shit.

It's been a good run guys, see ya.

The best elf is a dead elf.

... otherwise its Kael'Thas.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeph76 View Post
    Inhuman posters!
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Inhuman posters!
    Man, how can we get this guy back in the story?

I'm surprised that Alleria Windrunner isn't Number 1. She is certainly the most unique and original Elf character by far in the game, being basically one-of-a-kind. Different frmom High Elves/Blood Elves, but also different from the other Void Elves. I suppose that most people just cannot grasp the complexity of her concept.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Really surprised at the lack of kaelthas. Shocked that you forgot Malfurions brother.

I recently resubbed and caught up with Legion content, and I honestly enjoyed the lead characters of the Nightborn a lot. Thalyssra, Valtrois, Oculeth, the various support Nightborn in Suramar city. Even the crackelf in Ahzuna was really entertaining. And sad.

As for the votable options, they are all really terrible for different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    He really was the alliance's peak. It's all been downhill from there. Maybe Calia can raise him as a lightforged undead and he can add smiting heretics to his list of activities.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Theoretically he could be raised as Forsaken - incineration and a few decades don't seem to be a barrier now, so it could be open season for Garithos, too.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Malfurion.

din't like him much before but I kinda do now since that cinematic.

everyone else are eh.