Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    We've been 2 havoc dhs with best legendaries for leveling so it went pretty smoothly for us
    I'm actually curious if there's a fast/easy way to get legendaries for alts. I think they can still drop, right? Is the currency for them character specific, or account wide?

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I'm actually curious if there's a fast/easy way to get legendaries for alts. I think they can still drop, right? Is the currency for them character specific, or account wide?
    Character specific. You will need to do a few days worth of Legion world quests to be able to buy one. But you can do them on your main to buy a random legendary for another class.

Deleted
    can do it in about 6-7 hours comfortably now. Have 10x 120s (nothing else to do so just leveled all my alts from legion)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I am not playing currently. But what the actual fuck? You can level 10 levels within 8 hours? Are you also done with all the quests?
    What is the point of leveling? I am glad that I am not playing anymore. I would feel cheated.
    I am not sure what kind of Redbull these people take, but on my Gnome Mage, doing every possible quest, after 24 hours of /played, I had not event started the third zone, although I was 120 in the middle of the second zone.
    With my Tauren Druid, I reached 120 in the middle of the third zone, probably because the size of all the zones is not identical.

BfA has many flaws, but there are plenty of quests and levelling content.
    Vanilla player since day 1 Europe.
    I think everything should be account-wide.
    Cross-faction grouping for dungeons and raids should be a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    But you can do them on your main to buy a random legendary for another class.
    I didn't play many alts during legion. You can then mail the legendary to another class or something? Although if it's random, that's not very useful. :/

Ah right. Well for alts I understand that you can choose not to do all the quests. Still... find it rather weird that the amount of hours is that low.
    This is basically with being carried through chain island expeditions, which can go very fast in that case(3-4 minutes per island), ussually they will have to pay 2-5k per island. Leveling is also even a bit faster atm due to the anniversary event item giving extra experience.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's about an hour per level.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I am not playing currently. But what the actual fuck? You can level 10 levels within 8 hours? Are you also done with all the quests?
    What is the point of leveling? I am glad that I am not playing anymore. I would feel cheated.
    You can get through 60 levels in 3 days in vanilla you complaint doesn't compute. It's an mmo knowledge is the most important factor.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-11-21 at 04:51 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

It's at least an hour per level for me so 12 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    You can get through 60 levels in 3 days in vanilla you complaint doesn't compute. It's an mmo knowledge is the most important factor.
    Well honestly I never had the experience to level from 1-60 in Vanilla in 3 days (I hope you mean /played, but still) the record I hold was 7 days /played. Yeah could have done faster if I just crashed dungeons with friends perhaps. But that was not how I wanted to play.
    Still 3 days /played does not equal in the slightest 8 hours /played. So it actually does "compute"...

Well honestly I never had the experience to level from 1-60 in Vanilla in 3 days (I hope you mean /played, but still) the record I hold was 7 days /played. Yeah could have done faster if I just crashed dungeons with friends perhaps. But that was not how I wanted to play.
    Still 3 days /played does not equal in the slightest 8 hours /played. So it actually does "compute"...
    Hunter can do it in 3 days played. Nah you want to avoid dungeon quest while leveling in vanilla they're to far apart. 8 hours played for 10 levels not 8 hours played to max. Your complaint makes no sense.

Mmo's are about knowledge the first player to 120 got there in four hours because he knew the route. Two days is possible even in vanilla with enough luck and people still don't understand everything about the game.

Your literally complaning that tbc did take as long as vanilla because 60 levels isn't different form 10. I bet people are private servers do it a day max.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-11-21 at 09:13 AM.

Hunter can do it in /3 days played. Nah you want to avoid dungeon quest while leveling in vanilla they're to far apart. 8 hours played for 10 levels not 8 hours played to max. Your complaint makes no sense.

Mmo are about knowledge the first player to 120 got there in four hours because he knew the route. Two days is possible even in vanilla with enough luck and people still don't understand everything about the game.

Your literally complaning that tbc did take as long as vanilla because 60 levels isn't different form 10. I bet people are private servers do it a day max.
    lol /2-3 days played from 1 to 60 in Vanilla. Good luck with that!

Hunter can do it in /3 days played. Nah you want to avoid dungeon quest while leveling in vanilla they're to far apart. 8 hours played for 10 levels not 8 hours played to max. Your complaint makes no sense.

Mmo are about knowledge the first player to 120 got there in four hours because he knew the route. Two days is possible even in vanilla with enough luck and people still don't understand everything about the game.

Yeah I don't think you understand my complaint. The thing is.... I want the game to last long. Although I don't agree (due to my experience) with your "record speed" leveling of Vanilla, it still clearly shows that Vanilla in time of "leveling content" took a lot longer. So in my book, you got more worth for your buck. Obviously you are going to rebut this by stating that this is merely the "experience bar" and not the overall amount of quests. Which might be true. I don't know, nor care to know. But the amount of time to reach max level is a lot less nowadays.
    I remember that when TBC came around the blizzard employees said: Well leveling from 60-70 will take about the same amount of time (little less) as 1-60. Which at that time was relatively true.

So I feel cheated these days that leveling is over so quickly. I mean people complain already about the amount of content. So I am glad that I quit. Will hopefully return for Classic.

If you want to level through expeditions, it takes roughly 8 islands to get 1 level. I avarage 15 min per island in random groups.

Yeah I don't think you understand my complaint. The thing is.... I want the game to last long. Although I don't agree (due to my experience) with your "record speed" leveling of Vanilla, it still clearly shows that Vanilla in time of "leveling content" took a lot longer. So in my book, you got more worth for your buck. Obviously you are going to rebut this by stating that this is merely the "experience bar" and not the overall amount of quests. Which might be true. I don't know, nor care to know. But the amount of time to reach max level is a lot less nowadays.
    I remember that when TBC came around the blizzard employees said: Well leveling from 60-70 will take about the same amount of time (little less) as 1-60. Which at that time was relatively true.

So I feel cheated these days that leveling is over so quickly. I mean people complain already about the amount of content. So I am glad that I quit. Will hopefully return for Classic.
    It took longer cause it was sixity levels getting to max from zero in bfa takes 2-3 days played... Your comparing an expansion to vanilla which had the longest leveling process out of all the forms of wow. Which is why your complaint makes no sense. You can literally get from 60-70 in 1 days even less now with the amount of speed running knowledge availble. I would be shocked if 60-70 couldn't be done in 12 hours honestly.

It wasn't at all the first 70 hit max with 24 hours played because he aoe farmed to hit level cap. What that blizzard employee said is literally not true or based in reality. He had to aoe farm because questing was impossible with everyone trying to compete for mobs. If questing was ana option comained with aoe farming. He proably could've done it a lot faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnery Sgt Hartman View Post
    lol /2-3 days played from 1 to 60 in Vanilla. Good luck with that!
    This is common knowledge hunters can hit 60 in 3 days played maybe even shorter with good rng.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-11-21 at 09:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am leveling my third character to 120, a DH with azeroth auto pilot.

I am level 117 and I have MAYBE 3-4 hours into it. The anniversary buff has helped too.