Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also if you have friends on servers you may wish to refer to the revised Data Centers coming in I believe 4.55. Since you can only cross-server with servers in your Data Center.

FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    there is nothing stoping you from going to the old ones gear synced if you find willing people to do that.
    Which is why it's never going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Which is why it's never going to happen.
    I've done that with people who want to try Coil at level and want to be 'sherpa'ed' a fair few times. There aint no run in your first time being an unsynched faceroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Atraxxa View Post
    Lol you might not be too far off haha, as far as the rest of the above posted, it would still be awesome on your first play through I think so i'll check it out, thank you all for taking the time to post, any recommendations on servers?
    IMHO, Leviathan server on the Primal Datacenter is one of the most active servers I've seen. I've only been on Behemoth and Excalibur in the past but Leviathan seems to be the most active from my viewpoint.
    FFXIV: Zelliaind Rageborne - "FC Daddy" of Log Horizon <Lv??> on US-Leviathan
    FFXIV: Nihzoh'sae Grimwolfe - Co-Lead of Crimson Lotus Rebirth <_Ryu_> on US-Malboro