Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I got God of War for $20. Better value, imo.
    I'll give you $12 for it. Can't beat that deal.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Technically the game could be worth negative money if you make so much gold that you can buy your subscription with WoW tokens AND buy content from Blizzard with additional WoW tokens... but at that point, would you really be 'playing' the game?

Just sayin'. Not that your point doesn't stand.
    Time is money friend.

I will not buy this garbage even it's 5$ total.

5+ Year Old Account
    For the price of one month of sub, I got a really nice set of cosmetic MTX and stash tabs in PoE. And the best part is that I don't have it to rebuy it over and over. That's what I call a deal
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

I got BFA for £25 and I felt ripped off. They either need to get rid of the sub fee or do something about expansion costs because this game isn't worth £120/year + expansions. I got Doom for a tenner and I played that way more than BFA.

That's nice. I'm still not buying it.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Stingy ass blizzard

At least make it $20 and include services with the sale too

Lol at bfa, should be free cuz it's beyond fucking embarrassment xpac. Zero cost to get that xpac would be wiser, won't shell out at least a dollar. Lol, fuck off blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Lol at bfa, should be free cuz it's beyond fucking embarrassment xpac. Zero cost to get that xpac would be wiser, won't shell out at least a dollar. Lol, fuck off blizzard.
    Have you played it?
    "Peace is a lie"

During this years black friday week I decided to save money, so I unsubbed.

WoW is dead confirmed?

I don't think I'd take it if they paid me $10.

I'd prefer it if they did sales on services... :d

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Trying to snipe the first reply so it's logic and not drama.

"They do this every year."
    The people continuously spouting that WoW is dead/dying are clearly not intelligent enough for logic. You'll give them a headache, you cruel CRUEL person!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    I got BFA for £25 and I felt ripped off. They either need to get rid of the sub fee or do something about expansion costs because this game isn't worth £120/year + expansions. I got Doom for a tenner and I played that way more than BFA.
    So then you don't play WoW if it's not worth the money to you.

Simple enough. Blizzard's got access to actual data, and clearly the game is priced accordingly, not in order to pander to weak-willed people spending money on shit they don't actually have fun with.

That's a cheaper way to buy a boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    omg wow is dying blizzard is desperate omg omg omg

what will we ever do?

Sorry, had to get ahead of the doomsayers and trolls. BFA is on sale, how many threads will we have saying the game is dying, blizzard is extremely desperate and it's wod 2.0?
    $10 off is more than Legion was discounted on Black Friday 2016 so. there's that. BfA is a stinking pile of garbage that barely deserves the title WOD 2.0 and all the threads mocking the notion won't make that not true. They fucking broke the core of the game (class design) worse than they ever have and if they weren't making bank off their fucking engineered need for gold, they might pull their heads out of their asses long enough to realize it.

Yes, typically they don't discount an expansion when it's still not a year it's out, like the previous poster said about legion.

As an avid collector I generally need a standard version of the new expansion on 2nd account early on to do some kind of stuff, I remember looking forward for a discount for legion in 2016, I was farming oondasta, which took 5 mins to solo as blood at 101 and which you couldn't solo with alts without legion (realistically, since you'd need good stuff like high wod gear and legendary ring, that's for mains), which on the smallest crz could really help, since waiting 30 mins for a 110 to come wasn't fun, I liked being independant, but that cost me 45 euro due to no discount ofc.

In this particular case I'd need bfa on 2nd account so that I'd be able to farm wod raids efficiently on my many realms on 2nd account too, you literally need 111 and not 110 not for power reasons but cause you get a big gold increase when you're 11 levels above the intended level for the raid, normally you need 3,5 tokens which in eu is like 630k, let's say 720k if you don't have some balance already loaded, I'd have got it if there were a decent discount, which brought price under 26 euro, so that I'd handle with 360k or 2 tokens, but I can't justify 540k for 2nd account.

But again, for whoever can justify that, 10 euro discount is better than the usual nothing we get at this stage of an exp.

Ah, I didn't consider the 110 boost btw, however when you have almost 2 char-capped accounts and like levelling, all chars are already 101+, have so few free slots I'd end up having no use for boost either.
    Last edited by Esploratore; 2018-11-22 at 12:48 AM.

Look at the cost of the CE. It's on sale too.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Oops, made a mistake, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Have you played it?
    Pretty stupid question you have to asked... but yes i did play it. A friend gifted to me and i told him i regret playing it.

Still overpriced for essentially a patch.
    It's worth about $10 period.