Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    I feel like we had a communication breakdown
    1. I want BiS
    2. New gearing system is disgusting
    3. Rental abilities are garbage
    4.wf/tf is a plague
    Why did you necro this?
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

WE all know that blizzard/activision are multi billionaire company and i don't see how they are not making bfa better any futher (you could tell how lazy they really got). They could simply hire fresh minds ppl and debate pro/cons and what's better and what's not but it seem like the damage is not repairable but only bandaid fixes. Only option for us is unsub till they show us huge giant improvement. That's unlikely to happen. Better off waiting for new xpac and see..

Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    Why did you necro this?
    Why are you contributing

Here's the thing...

BfA actually has far more content and stuff to do than any other expansion to date.

...There just doesn't feel like a need to do most of it. It feels like a whole load of interesting ideas that were just never fleshed out enough.

Take Islands as an example. The environments are great, and clearly a lot of work has gone on them. BUT they can add all the new Islands they want to the game, but it's still the same gameplay in a slightly new environment and there's a clear pathway to get it completed quicker. Outside of very low drop cosmetic awards there seems little incentive to keep running them. "Farming Azerite" just isn't enough. They need more variety in how they playout and better reasons for doing them.

It's similar with warfronts. It's an interesting idea, but just became a weird activity everyone carries through. Hopefully making it more of a challenge with reward with the heroic mode will improve them.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!