Page 1 of 19
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Kevin Spacey Appeals to Netflix and Public: "Let Me Be Frank"



    He plays the whole thing in character, but it's full of double meanings. I want to like it, but honestly, this whole thing is way too late and reeks of desperation. He also questions the accusations made against him for lack of proof.

  2. #2
    So he's asking us to let him be Frank Spacey?

  3. #3
    Pretty WeirdChamp video
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Islam is a race. End of discussion.
    Nazi btw

  4. #4
    If it wasn't so crazy, it almost seems like this whole thing was a weird marketing ploy for House of Cards.

  5. #5
    Merely a Setback Sunseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In the state of Denial.
    Posts
    25,419
    I had to go Google WTF is going on here.

    Now I'm back again at: why do famous people not know the miracle magic of keeping their mouths shut? I mean, I guess we all want to plead our case, but why do famous people always get weird about it?

    If his whole argument is "Hey don't rush to judgement." couldn't that be better said by saying "Yes I'm aware of the charges, I'm going to follow the law, have my day in court and see how that goes."?
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "That's my style; I like to kick 'em when they're down!"
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

  6. #6
    Over 9000! Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    9,434
    Very creepy concerning but an overall good performance... what am I suppose to think here?

  7. #7
    this is a great video, and yeah i missed him, Frankly.

  8. #8
    This was better than the last season of HoC.

  9. #9
    give him an oscar

  10. #10
    I like Kevin Spacey's work a lot. That being said, he has criminal charges being placed against him and this video in light of that is bizarre. I'm starting to wonder if he has some sort of personality disorder.

  11. #11
    It feels like he's going full Roseanne.

  12. #12
    "Of course they're going to say I'm being disrespectful not playing by the rules. Like I ever played by anyone's rules before. I never did and you loved it."

    Has he gone mad? Because that's not what you say before a trial in the same video you imply you're innocent.

  13. #13
    Deleted
    I loved this. Sheer awesomeness. Playing Frank, and yet somehow not. Referencing HoC lore while also referencing his own personal allegations.

    All in all. I get it. He's right though. Alot of people just believed the allegations against him without waiting to hear anything back in response, all because of the #MeToo shite going around.

    Loved this, because it's completely true. We didn't see him die.

  14. #14
    I really hope the ppl who are saying how much they miss him and how great he is don’t know he’s a child molester otherwise those ppl really need to rethink their lives....There’s a reason the worst ppl in prison prey on child molesters because there is nothing worse than depriving children of their innocence

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SimmerRift View Post
    We didn't see him die.
    You do know he was charged with felony sexual assault an hour after this video went live, right?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethxx View Post
    I really hope the ppl who are saying how much they miss him and how great he is don’t know he’s a child molester otherwise those ppl really need to rethink their lives....There’s a reason the worst ppl in prison prey on child molesters because there is nothing worse than depriving children of their innocence
    He was accused, years after the fact.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmage View Post
    He was accused, years after the fact.
    If you honestly believe this truly makes someone innocent, I worry for you.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    This was better than the last season of HoC.
    Not that high of a bar, honestly.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by SimmerRift View Post
    Alot of people just believed the allegations against him without waiting to hear anything back in response, all because of the #MeToo shite going around.
    You make it sound like as if we had to wait but it took him only a few hours after that interview was published to make that post saying that he doesn't remember doing it, that he was drunk but if he did do it he owes an apology and that he's gay.

  20. #20
    He's just a weirdo who felt invincible to be as perverted and lascivious as he wanted because he could hide behind his fame and public image.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •