Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    It's been obvious crypto is over since the great bitcoin collapse.
    And then the several months after it where it never gained much of anything notable back along with all of the other main digital currencys doing the same.

If you have any bitcoin left i would sell it all and cash out of the pyramid scheme now.

The best cryptocurrency to invest is Bitcoin because the value of a Bitcoin compared to the US dollar and other currencies has skyrocketed over the last couple of years, it has shown up on some people’s radar as an investment opportunity as well but before you put a dollar into Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, it is important to understand the risks. Bitcoin could easily double in value over the next few years. Use reliable pages: use safe sites like here to navigate and also only use reliable devices such as your cell phone, your computer and your home's wireless network. Never use public networks neither to make investments nor for any type of financial consultation.
    Last edited by duke dumont; 2018-12-19 at 02:08 PM.

$3,578 right now.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

It was down to near 3200 a few days back.

Deleted
    Does this mean Graphics Card prices are finally going to start coming down?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    It's a solution to government corruption... if the government proves it is incapable of handling their own money supply, something like bitcoin or gold tends to be the substitute because it's relatively stable.
    Which is a pretty limited amount of countries given the technological requirements.

In the meantime, cryptocurrencies pull down the significance of hyperledger technology. That's easily something that should be a necessity in bookkeeping but crypto shills and the ignorant alike attach the two as if there's a two way dependency.

Just pointing out that bitcoin is now over $8000, a 150% Jump, and Slant, Endus and all the other f***ing morons that don't know how do basic analysis of a financial product were verifiably wrong.

BAN ME PLEASE, YOUR IMPOTENT ABUSE OF TINPOT AUTHORITY SUSTAINS ME....

Quote Originally Posted by snothlord View Post
    Just pointing out that bitcoin is now over $8000, a 150% Jump, and Slant, Endus and all the other f***ing morons that don't know how do basic analysis of a financial product were verifiably wrong.

7,604.99 United States Dollar right now.

Bitcoin == gold, it goes up when there is bad news. America and China not reaching a trade agreement being the bad news. Bitcoin will go down when there is good news.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snothlord View Post

Wow, imagine being this unhinged.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I'm glad it rebounded. Hope it continues to grow. It has become obvious this year that we need an alternative to mainstream currency that is at least somewhat reliable. It's the last resort for somebody that has been purged from "civilized society" /spit.
    I'm actually all for bitcoin much like medical implant chips, but conspiracy type people will never get on board and there's more than you'd think. I can't stand the people about medical chips "I don't want the govt tracking me" when they really could already if they REALLY wanted to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Wow, imagine being this unhinged.
    Over something not that serious. Then again I'm pretty sedated typically because I let my anger out in constructive means.

Its too useful for money laundering, I wouldn't be surprised if government slush funds keep it afloat and healthy

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh no. Just when I hoped GPU prices would lower to more reasonable levels. Guess I'll have to wait for Intel's GPUs for the pricing competition to begin.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Guess I'll have to wait for Intel's GPUs for the pricing competition to begin.
    You're hoping that Intel produces worthwhile graphics the second time around, eh?

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

I personally believe that crypto currency is the future of all money. Actually the price of Bitcoin is hard to forecast, but in my opinion, the price of Bitcoin will be around 30.000 and only then will become stable. All involved in the crypto currency world should follow crypto news

This came as a surprise to no one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Lets not necro old threads.

Closing.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis