Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    You people are fucking disgusting.
    Your a fucking liar!!!!!! I never said he was bad for sucking dick you disgusting fucking liar!!!!!!!! I don’t give two shot about your lies and hatred. I will. I will I will be stronger then your kind. I won’t let you sicko break me. You don’t know my brother or my family. What we’ve been through for him being gay. You disgusting fuck!!!!!!!! My hatred has never been stronger. You. You have made me hate more then any human alive. And I will carry this hatred against liberal ideology untill I die. You will never win people to your side. Your horrible. Your a monster.
    Yea we're the disgusting ones, right? You should go and try to convert that tribe for Trump's AmeriKKKa!
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

I mean. It sounds kind of really cool to go to an island full of people cut off from the rest of the world. Do they think that the gods sent an evil devil to the island to trick them? What is going through their heads? Fascinating. I kind of want to drone in an iPad. and just watch.

"Deeply religious man recieves Darwin award."

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Quick someone airdrop a door over there and tell the Jehovah Witness and Mormons they need to go convert them too!

Seriously though, how ignorant do missionaries have to be? Are they that full of themselves that they think their deity will protect them from all harm, especially when committing a major crime?
    Yes, clearly they are that full of themselves and thier god to think a tribe that probably doesn’t even have writing is going to be converted. Going by the lengths he went to get there he was drunk on the kolaid for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    If only we could seclude them on a remote island and bar all attempts at communication with them, then they can just do their own thing. /s
    They are a danger to ship crews and fishers in the area. Just look at the wikipedia page of the encounters with these guys. Its not always guys going there intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    I mean. It sounds kind of really cool to go to an island full of people cut off from the rest of the world. Do they think that the gods sent an evil devil to the island to trick them? What is going through their heads? Fascinating. I kind of want to drone in an iPad. and just watch.
    Well since the British almost wiped out the entire tribe they probably think anyone coming their is trying to finish the job...

The British colonial occupation of the Andaman Islands decimated the tribes living there, wiping out thousands of tribes people, and only a fraction of the original population now survive

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They are a danger to ship crews and fishers in the area. Just look at the wikipedia page of the encounters with these guys. Its not always guys going there intentional.
    Nothing says “I abhor violence” quite like advocating it asgaint a whole group of people. Much logic, such wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's a pity that true tribal societies still exist in the modern world.

i've always thought it'd be fun if you could get something like power armor from fallout, completely indestructible by anything savages could throw at it, and then go there and terrorize the people a bit. make them think you're basically a god.
    I laughed, but thats super rood dood.

Quote Originally Posted by Hella clutch View Post
    Nothing says “I abhor violence” quite like advocating it asgaint a whole group of people. Much logic, such wow.
    Well if groups of people act worse than isis, yeah its ok to kill them.

Which part of your post makes celebrating his death the moral path? I see nothing in your post that contradicts me. Also, "he must have known"? Do you know this man and what he knew? No, you know absolutely nothing about him, other then his bloody, horrific, gruesome death was funny to you, sitting at your keyboard across the world. A man bled out in horrible suffering on that beach, cold, alone, he had family, maybe a wife and kids. Bu nah, "LAWL Darwin award XDXDXDXD im so smart and enlightened, maybe if he was as smart as me hed still be here, LAWL religion, sky daddy." Its like, fucking grow up guys, your barley human anymore, you given away your fucking souls.
    I said must have known, not that he knew. He went through alot of trouble getting there, considering it is illegal and thus having to bribe local fishermen into taking him over. It even says in the article he failed once at going. Should raise some red flagg for him.
    Also, he now potentially infected them all with deadly diseases, as being in contact with such secluded people poses a high risk for them. There is a very good reason for it being illegal going there. Hopefully they all survive and are unharmed by his stupidity.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

Where’s the galaxy brain memes when you need them.

Killed by Bow and Arrow on Remote Indian Island

John Allen Chau had to know that what he was about to do was extremely dangerous.

Mr. Chau, thought to be in his 20s, was floating in a kayak off a remote island in the Andaman Sea. He was about to set foot on one of the most sealed-off parts of India, an island inhabited by a small, highly enigmatic tribe whose members have killed outsiders for simply stepping on their shore.

Fishermen warned him not to go. Few outsiders had ever been there. And Indian government regulations clearly prohibited any interaction with people on the island, called North Sentinel.

But Mr. Chau pushed ahead in his kayak, which he had packed with a Bible. After that, it is a bit of a mystery what happened.

But the police say one thing is clear: Mr. Chau did not survive.

--------------------------

Maybe he wanted to commit suicide.

They can kill illegal immigrants but we can’t even have a wall?

They defended their island versus a trespasser.

Just like US border patrol when they end up shooting someone...

What could go wrong with letting such savage tribes exist on earth. They just kill people on sight. Wipe them out for the safety of real people.
    people killed by small tribe 1-20?

people killed by Christianity - millions.

damn that tribe is smart!

10+ Year Old Account
    How is what you quoted me being a monster? Im fighting monsters friend. get help. Why dont you go jerk off to more death and suffering.
    You're fighting monsters Your kind are the monsters, don't get it twisted.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Oh look, another idiot went somewhere dangerous and got killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I laughed, but thats super rood dood.
    Derpkitteh fantasizing about torturing or killing people is nothing new, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Derpkitteh fantasizing about torturing or killing people is nothing new, though.
    Yeah i know. She really needs a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Killed by Bow and Arrow on Remote Indian Island

John Allen Chau had to know that what he was about to do was extremely dangerous.

Mr. Chau, thought to be in his 20s, was floating in a kayak off a remote island in the Andaman Sea. He was about to set foot on one of the most sealed-off parts of India, an island inhabited by a small, highly enigmatic tribe whose members have killed outsiders for simply stepping on their shore.

Fishermen warned him not to go. Few outsiders had ever been there. And Indian government regulations clearly prohibited any interaction with people on the island, called North Sentinel.

But Mr. Chau pushed ahead in his kayak, which he had packed with a Bible. After that, it is a bit of a mystery what happened.

But the police say one thing is clear: Mr. Chau did not survive.

--------------------------

Maybe he wanted to commit suicide.
    I think it's more likely that he was trying to evangelize them.