Guardian: Lunar Beam Talent

Can anyone tell me in what situation or content would you pick Lunar Beam? Has anyone found it useful for some sort of scenario over Pulverize or Rend and Tear?

I personally find it a bit week over 8 seconds or too long cooldown. Any opinions?

Very big pulls with short living mobs, so nowhere in the current content.

Quote Originally Posted by xintoc View Post
    Can anyone tell me in what situation or content would you pick Lunar Beam? Has anyone found it useful for some sort of scenario over Pulverize or Rend and Tear?

I personally find it a bit week over 8 seconds or too long cooldown. Any opinions?
    I have honestly never even tried it because it has a cooldown lol.

The cooldown is too long. The duration is too short. Its impact isn't high. The animation is bland and doesn't feel responsive.
    If it was a 1 min cd it might become equal to the others on the row.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    The cooldown is too long. The duration is too short. Its impact isn't high. The animation is bland and doesn't feel responsive.
    If it was a 1 min cd it might become equal to the others on the row.
    Hmm yeah, I agree. Seems more like a trinket effect than a talent.

The heal it provides and the damage it does is pretty crap. My tooltip says like 42k health, which is around 19% of my total health. The damage is about 6k, which is also meh. This would need to be a 30 sec/45 sec CD to be worth it, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd think Blizz devs wouldn't be completely stupid and think that two expansions worth of nobody using it, they would at least add multiple charges to the talent?
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Honest to god I forgot there was third option in that tier ><