Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    Pokemon GO! destroyed the quality of pokemon main games.

Be prepared to the worst
    The quaility of Pokémon games dropped when they moved to 3D white and black 2 were the last good ones.

Look at all the little ActiBli$$ard fanboys trying to defend their LORD AND MASTER's greed.

You're losing. People are waking up.

Wow players are flocking to others MMOs like FFXIV.

Diablo players are flocking to Path of Exiles.

This is not the Blizzard I grew up with.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god, tell me this is a fucking joke! Ive been so close to cutting Blizzard lately and Blizzard games has been the only games I play for the last 10 years... Thank god for Frostpunk. Going to expand my horizon of games now. Havent played WoW Since expansion launch. They have no clue what theyre doing.
    Last edited by melkesjokolade; 2018-11-22 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
    What's wrong with the existing fanbase?
    Absolutely nothing. But it's dwindling. For some people, certain changes could be made that would bring them back into the fold. Others are done with Blizz, regardless of what they do. Others are done with mmos or pc gaming in general. Mobile gaming is an already huge and ever growing market, and they want a piece of that cake. I can't fault them for that, even if i dislike it. Not even mobile games in general, just the way they're going about it.

Sorry for no formatting, phoneposting.

At this point one can only hope that due to these speculations beyond compare combined with whatever buzzword vocabulary is available at this point will lead to a complete stock value crash for the company and a fast shut down of the entire company. Just so these people can witness how you can destroy current games you play and the potential future releases.

“Blizzard has been and continues to be a developer-driven company. All of the games we create represent ideas our game developers themselves are passionate about."

Sure, but why :

Diablo: Immortal exists because they heard that China really wanted a Diablo mobile game.

Which I understand they started to do a game because there is a market ($) and not because there was... strong ideas, passionnate one, to launch this porject. Mark my words, I don't mean there are no strong ideas nor passion within the project right now but there are difference between being motivate to start something for its ideas than for its money.

Just feel that there is a flip in : Lets do great game to earn money for Lets do money by making great games.

More and more proof that Blizzard has been cleaned out of the devs that made the company what it is today and is filled with normies who unironically like mobile games, despite the vast majority being effortless cash grabs. Not all though. Fireproof Games made The Room series and they’re fantastic. No microtransactions. The Room III even has a post game. You can tell how much effort went into all four of them.

I can only hope that Blizzard will at least follow Fireproof Games’ work ethic.

Deleted
    pet battles on mobile i dont have problem with that cause even in wow is just a MINIGAME so bring it to me

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Someone at blizzard is hellbent on pushing this mobile gaming cancer to the max. How sad to throw such a nice brand in the trash like this...
    I highly doubt any of their devs actually want to make mobile games. They want to get paid. Thats about it.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's time to stop giving a fuck about blizzard it seems.

i'm having trouble believing everything kotaku has to say. they are the only place writing these things, kotaku isn't the most trust worthy source, and i don't believe some of whats been written. i don't doubt that there are more mobile games in the works but what the heck would warcraft go consist of? pet battles are one of the lesser used features. granted they could just rip off pokemon go and make it play better and that might get a good audience.

i highly doubt that diablo 4 was going to be a dark souls version. the idea sounds great but its not what people would want from diablo 4. it'd be better off as a side game than a sequel.

Activision was the worst of the worstest thing that happened to Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    I thought "Warcraft Go" was a (bad) joke? What it would be about, pet battles? Why is everyone taking this seriously?
    Well, because Blizzard replaced quality with $$$. 2018 has been quite an underwhelming year for many Blizzard franchises and BfA has been incredibly underwhelming as well. So Warcraft Go is just the logical step away from quality games to fast money.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Been saying it for a while now; Warcraft's playerbase must be hitting at least 25 as an average age. The current direction of the game has been a step in the right direction but it is not dark enough to sustain future success.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Someone at blizzard is hellbent on pushing this mobile gaming cancer to the max. How sad to throw such a nice brand in the trash like this...
    They will make $$$ but will fail their standards and their fanbase(s). They can go this way but it will inevitably damage their brand(s).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Can someone explain the actual issue with them making mobile games? I get being disappointed with immortal after Blizzard were hyping up diablo this year, but I really don't get the posts in this thread about a different game which they haven't fumbled the reveal of.
    hating on mobile games is this month reason for SJW to rage on internet.

those are pathetic loosers who has absolutely no goals in their lives but to rage about anything hoping "sempai will notice them"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, because Blizzard replaced quality with $$$. 2018 has been quite an underwhelming year for many Blizzard franchises and BfA has been incredibly underwhelming as well. So Warcraft Go is just the logical step away from quality games to fast money.
    oh ye - the most copies sold on day 1 ever and its still underwhelming

what a joke of fake news.

most of companies can only dream about selling over 3 mln prepurchases and for you its underwhelming -_-

Please stop giving kotaku business. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

If this is real, and it fails, Kotick may decide the Warcraft IP has reached its sell-by date, and offload it to some other game company.

Maybe one from China?

It's fun imagining how hellish this could get.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    Why does blizzard want to make mobile games for franchises that have fan bases for PC.
    Because go take a look at their employees on twitter.

*Shudder*