Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Do you bubble hearth in War Mode?

So simple question.
    Do you bubble hearth while in War Mode? Do you do it vs a single opponent you cannot bear? Do it when a ganking party descents upon you? Never do it on principle?

I personally will bubble hearth if I am facing a 1vs5 situation.

I always found it funny when someone bubble hearthed in 1 v 1 World PVP. I just made them waste way more time to continue what they were doing instead of accepting the Rez timer and run away.

I do it frequently if in 2vs1 situations where the players attacking me don’t understand that there is no way they are killing me and are being annoying by keeping me from mounting for way too long

If I'm ever going to die, then yeah.

Fun fact: Any night elf can bubble hearth by shadowmelding and then spamming your hotkey that you set to potion of deepholm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I want the ruins of K'aresh for 9.0 as I envision it as Netherstorm on steroids. A broken, shattered world. Eco-domes are stuck on various chunks to protect flora & fauna. I imagine a K'aresh ocean & maybe some islands contained in an eco dome or a snow-capped peak with some jungle valleys in another. Flesh version of Ethereals that never got altered. Space platforms as in Starcraft. Just a totally fantastic tileset & theme that I'd be very keen to explore. They could do some wild things.

Always. In fact, I never hearthstone without bubble because it reduce HS cast time by 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So simple question.
    Do you bubble hearth while in War Mode? Do you do it vs a single opponent you cannot bear? Do it when a ganking party descents upon you? Never do it on principle?

I've had paladins bubblehearth on me 1v1 four times in the past two days. And each time it was right away. They didn't even try to fight me. It was I opened, they bubbled out of my rake stun, then hearth while they wave, laugh, and/or spit at me.

Herald of the Titans Sanguinerd's Avatar
    Depends, but if I don't feel like giving them the satisfaction of my death then yes

When flying was a thing, I used to macro shsdowmeld and flight form on my druid.

Usually I Just /wave or /bow to a person that kills me once or twice. If they keep doing it I Just leave (also vanish, cloak and sprint on rogue). They proved they can Beat you 1v1, why can't they just move on.

Also obviously when ever it's a 1vs20 gank fest (tortollan hubs...)

I guess it's the same principle as bubble hearthing

Not if I still have stuff to do, then it is just faster dying and releasing. When im done and im under attack? Then yes.

Also play prot so I almost never die.

1v1? Nope. 1v5? You betcha, ain't giving anybody the satisfaction of a cheap kill.

Yes.

Especially when I'm ganking lowbies for hours on end, preventing them for turning in quests or just killing all the NPC's they need to kill themselves. When the 120's show up, I bubble hearth.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Excluding others and gatekeeping their access to content is an essential part of the Vanilla experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Sounds about as fun as taking a cheesgrater to my nuts while meticulously documenting the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So simple question.

I do if people are blatantly not doing PvP but just camping.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Yes.

I also have a /afk hotkey for BGs.

I always bubble hearth when I hearth because like someone said its 50% faster...never in combat though

I miss the days when bubble lasted 12 seconds instead.

Subjective opinion, but to me it actually looked cooler too.

Not in PvP but when it's the last pull of the raiding night and it's going south, knowing 100% that it's a wipe, I bubble-hearth.

Trying to keep that muscle memory alive.

Wait there is a use for bubble besides hearthing!? =)

I'll use it whenever I might lose if it's up - its a tool at my disposal, and I despise the horde. You can face me 1v1 honorably for a 10 min fight (I am prot), and yup, you guessed it, if I am about to die I am out of there.
    Voxnor the Fearless (Main - Protection Paladin)
    Atlas the Seeker (Alt - Frost Mage)
    Voxic the Proven Assailant (Alt - Assassination Rogue)

I'm not a pussy, so no.

I will only do it when the odds are really stacked in the enemies favor and things start going south. I get that world pvp is not going to be "fair", but I am not doing 1v5 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm not a pussy, so no.
    Enjoy your death and corpse run I guess...

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.