Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    Feral was better for ST and dual target before 8.1 It was WAY better. But as pr usual the community doesnt know their head from their rear; they bitch and moan for an AoE finisher, but as a result also gets our ST destroyed. Before we we're the kings of ST, now we're barely mid-tier. If people had reigned in their complaints we wudnt have had Primal Wrath that now forces us to sacrifice our ST damage for AoE. No other class needs todo this.

Furthermore, bleeds dont do fuckall damage. Even if you stack heavily on Mastery you wont get anywhere near where Rip really should be. Its all about the Ferocious Bite and nothing else. Its awful and boring gameplay.

Savage Roar needs to be competitive and so does Incarn. Incarn could be come baseline instead of zerk, giving Feral an actual cooldown we can be proud of. Or remove it and buff everything accordingly and have Feral be all about the Tiger's Fury and no other cooldowns.
    Feral Frenzy needs to go and Moment of Clarity needs a buff. Execute should be placed back on Fero Bite instead of Sabretooth, giving us options in the L15 row.

Dev's have lost ideas for Feral and Druids in general, and its clear as day to see. Even in Legion they didnt really do anything to fix the issues untill LATE in the expansion, a few weeks before Antorus opened.

Feral really needs something to buff shred to sometimes give more combo points, or something like rip and tear to get the bleeds rolling quickly. A talent like Exsanguinate to make them tick faster would be good too. Compared to an actual Rogue, Feral just feels like a letdown.

Feral buff oh wait it's a blizzard game

Quote Originally Posted by Meanshield View Post
    Dev's have lost ideas for Feral and Druids in general, and its clear as day to see. Even in Legion they didnt really do anything to fix the issues untill LATE in the expansion, a few weeks before Antorus opened.
    Wow, so you consider horrible Antorus versatility-MoC build a fix? A completely reversed gameplay for a supposedly bleed based class?
    Yes we had damage, but they basically copied the rogue gameplay, so it was not at all a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitinariy View Post
    Wow, so you consider horrible Antorus versatility-MoC build a fix? A completely reversed gameplay for a supposedly bleed based class?
    Yes we had damage, but they basically copied the rogue gameplay, so it was not at all a fix.
    don't know where you get the "bleed based class" from? it just says it "deals damage with bleeds and bites" which it did, but even if the bleeds are just a small amount of the damage source, then they still fulfill their description.
    personally i am fine with whatever as long as feral plays well and performs above moonkin in st, so that there is a clear incentive to choose feral in some situations rather than always thinking/ hearing "moonkin can do it too, and better".

also, strong utility in form of leader of the pack or something similar would be really helpful.

edit: at least the rogue-like (heh) moc build felt like it was doing something rather than just waiting to alternate 5cp buffs with bleeds

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    don't know where you get the "bleed based class" from? it just says it "deals damage with bleeds and bites" which it did, but even if the bleeds are just a small amount of the damage source, then they still fulfill their description.
    personally i am fine with whatever as long as feral plays well and performs above moonkin in st, so that there is a clear incentive to choose feral in some situations rather than always thinking/ hearing "moonkin can do it too, and better".

also, strong utility in form of leader of the pack or something similar would be really helpful.

edit: at least the rogue-like (heh) moc build felt like it was doing something rather than just waiting to alternate 5cp buffs with bleeds
    Should give lotp and faerie fire back imo.

you could play an assa rogue instead, just use some toy to change yourself to a cat or something also change your icons from garrote>rake, rip>rupture, shred>mutilate, bite>envenom, primalthing>toxic blade, you can also add feral sounds to those buttons i think? ez feral fix.

give rogue a tank option and i will think about it ^^

I mean, what exactly is the overall issue with feral atm?

Mythic+? I've found that a Wild Fleshrending set will allow me to compete with most Balance druids I've seen.
    Raids? Sure, we may not be as solid as Balance, but several entire classes underpreform our single spec.
    PvP? Burst setup is amazing there.
    Playstyle? Yea... Playstyle is pretty much fail nowadays, but which class hasn't been !@#$ed over by blizz?
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.