Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kek280 View Post
    That's all specs right now.
    I feel like there is no spec and class fun atm

Wow how you dont cut yourself On that edgyness. yes feral is in not the most fun place right now, but why do you or other people always have the need to add more negativity to everything else.

So much this..

Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    Wow how you dont cut yourself On that edgyness. yes feral is in not the most fun place right now, but why do you or other people always have the need to add more negativity to everything else.
    Sorry I forgot critiquing stuff is considered edgy, bad and I'm now probably a alt right nazi worst than Hitler and Mao combined, that's what I get for judging a company that makes almost 2 Billion dollars per year, I'm just a terrible person, poor multi-billion company they can have my thoughts and prayers, I take it all back, I'm so sorry, I will now dedicate my life to defending a company ran by stockholders and investors!

0.2 cents have been deposited into my account

Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    Last I checked peoples opinions are just that. I didn't get "edgy" from anything they said.

I actually got invited to a +7 mythic group as a feral today, and it went fine! That was after being declined to several groups being whispered (boomkin?) and being /spit at by a restodruid who left our group when he saw I was feral.

I mean this is probably completely fine by Blizzards standards, having the whole community despise people playing a spec they like.