Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kek280 View Post
    That's all specs right now.
    I feel like there is no spec and class fun atm

Wow how you dont cut yourself On that edgyness. yes feral is in not the most fun place right now, but why do you or other people always have the need to add more negativity to everything else.

So much this..

Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    Wow how you dont cut yourself On that edgyness. yes feral is in not the most fun place right now, but why do you or other people always have the need to add more negativity to everything else.
    Sorry I forgot critiquing stuff is considered edgy, bad and I'm now probably a alt right nazi worst than Hitler and Mao combined, that's what I get for judging a company that makes almost 2 Billion dollars per year, I'm just a terrible person, poor multi-billion company they can have my thoughts and prayers, I take it all back, I'm so sorry, I will now dedicate my life to defending a company ran by stockholders and investors!

0.2 cents have been deposited into my account

Quote Originally Posted by wargone View Post
    Last I checked peoples opinions are just that. I didn't get "edgy" from anything they said.

3+ Year Old Account
    if my disc priest finds a feral in the wild i fight it and win 100% of the time pretty much regardless of the druids gear level. it sucks to suck i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah feral state is pretty silly. Blizzard should spend more time nerfing restoration druids
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Stars and Moons View Post
    Bleed gameplay sucks
    It used to be real fun back in WotLK. Stacking ArPen ahhh those were the good ol' days.

Agree the Demon Hunters replace Feral druid in PVP/PVE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    It used to be real fun back in WotLK. Stacking ArPen ahhh those were the good ol' days.
    I recall all the rage.

People dieing to ferals left and right, and it wasn't even from direct dmg

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't ferals doing pretty decent in Nya?
    Hi

I've seen a few ferals do quite well in Ny'alotha. But even if they were top spec, I'm pretty sure majority of players will still decline them because they're not boomies / stigma.

Maybe we need to see Ferals in high level for them to work. Maybe a Method feral???

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Saying bleed gameplay was fun in WotLK because of arpen... when bleeds have always ignored armor.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    I've seen a few ferals do quite well in Ny'alotha. But even if they were top spec, I'm pretty sure majority of players will still decline them because they're not boomies / stigma.

Maybe we need to see Ferals in high level for them to work. Maybe a Method feral???
    Basically this. Why bring something that has to work to be good when you can swap in many other classes that do the same thing better with less work. It's sad that it's been this way for a while now. Been feral since literally vanilla and it has been a hell of a ride lol.

As for seeing them in higher end play that is probably what it would take. I liken it to a fighting game where a pro will use a "trash" character and show how good they can be. This causes people to actually look at them differently. Unless Blizzard changes how bleeds work or just straight buff the spec I doubt we will see anything like that though.

Berserking has always been a piece of shit and Sabertooth is the most brainlet tier talent they could have added on tier 15, actually blows my mind that made it out of the PTR, that thing just shouldn't exist.
    I also don't understand the point of keeping snapshotting like it is, either make feral the only spec that benefits from complete old school snapshotting or remove it.
    Sabertooth exists because they took away our existing execute-type mechanic, which we've had forever, and gave it back to us in weaker form as a talent for "reasons."
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Basically this. Why bring something that has to work to be good when you can swap in many other classes that do the same thing better with less work. It's sad that it's been this way for a while now. Been feral since literally vanilla and it has been a hell of a ride lol.
    Nah, what I meant is that even if Feral becomes a good spec without being hard to play and can do similar things as other classes, they still wouldn't be picked because of the history of not picking ferals, because of the stigma.