Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Its not overpowering, I want item level not to matter but secondary stats to matter. Item level is whats cancer not secondary stats.I want to be able to pick my trinkets andd secondary stats for customization reason. I want item level and character level to matter less. I still want low level pvp though its fun. It was fun I use to run around in greys and beat twinks for fun back in earlier expansion but the games been so dumbed down, I just can't anymore.
    I guess my point was sort of what you're describing: Gear should be a tool to customize your playstyle, not a vehicle to overwhelm your opponents with raw stats.

And that should apply no matter what level of the game you're playing at. Whether level 20 or 120.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I guess my point was sort of what you're describing: Gear should be a tool to customize your playstyle, not a vehicle to overwhelm your opponents with raw stats.

And that should apply no matter what level of the game you're playing at. Whether level 20 or 120.
    I know I just want my customization. I also don't mind a gear advantage as long as skill matters more which it did in prievious expansion. It stopped in warlords. I've beaten gladiator mages as a hunter at 85 while they were level 90.

I still want low level pvp though because its fun from time to time.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-12-10 at 01:07 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I hope you multibox.

I plan to have 24 level 120 characters by the end of BfA, aka all 12 different classes in each faction. I would never achieve this if i didnt multibox. My sanity wouldnt allow it lol
    I didn't muitibox, i have zero knowledge of doing that. Haha, Yeah i'm taking a break till 8.1 patch and maybe resurface to see what's up and process to unsubbed. Honestly, i do not like where bfa is going... Though i am enjoying different game atm than bfa.
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2018-12-10 at 03:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    No one is reading that wall of text. Find a way to express yourself succinctly or keep pretending to be surprised, whichever you prefer.
    Those who won't read it, shouldn't comment on it. You're simply showing an utter lack of experience when you make that choice, and you calmly earn the ignorance you earn as a result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    They should fix current max level content before they touch the leveling experience. :P
    I suspect the two are more linled then most think.

I for one feel like they need to add MORE to leveling. Bring back old skills and some new ones, bring back talent points even if just for stuff like maybe extra run speed or higher chance of finding items.. even if not pure power it would give us something to look forward too.

I also feel like they need to consider an AA system akin to diablo 3 or ESOs that can apply as account wide to alts as well..hell maybe replace the heirloom xp bonus with qn xp bonus trait in the new systems

This would also offer new skills and ways to customize at level cap