10+ Year Old Account

Warbringer Yenajz, World Quest Event, Deep Six Brawl, Call to Arms: Tiragarde Sound

New Priest Card Reveal - Mass Hysteria

Warbringer Yenajz - Stormsong Valley Battle for Azeroth World Boss
    Warbringer Yenajz is up in Stormsong Valley.

LevelTypeSlotNameModel Viewer
    355FingerFingerBand of Intense Gravitation
    355TrinketTrinketPrism of Dark Intensity
    355ClothShouldersAmice of the Rending Abyss
     Modelviewer
    355ClothWristsWristwraps of Warped Reality
     Modelviewer
    355LeatherLegsLeggings of the Endless Void
     Modelviewer
    355LeatherHandsShadow-Wreathed Gloves
     Modelviewer
    355MailShouldersSpaulders of the Enveloping Maw
     Modelviewer
    355MailFeetYenajz's Chitinous Stompers
     Modelviewer
    355PlateHandsExistence-Shattering Gauntlets
     Modelviewer

World Quest Bonus Event
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    An extra weekly quest and rewards are here.

Get out your best map and plan your route across every part of Kul Tiras and Zandalar, as this is a great time to immerse yourself in World Quests.

This Week
    All week, open your map (default hotkey: m) and then select any of the six main Battle for Azeroth zones to consider the World Quests available to you. Hover your mouse over a World Quest on the map to see what tasks are needed complete it, the rewards you’ll receive, and the time remaining that the quest is available to you.

Look for the following all week long:

If you’ve been looking to impress some emissaries, this is the week to do it!

Every Week
    The Bonus Events system consists of a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a noteworthy reward for accomplishing a related goal. The in-game calendar can serve as your one-stop reference for the event schedule. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any associated quests.

Jump into PvP Brawls: Deep Six
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Who has your six in this six vs. six brawl? Deep Six will put you and your group to the test.

Every other week, a new PvP Brawl will be available to players looking for something just a little different. Each Brawl will offer a variety of modes, rules, and scenic changes to the usual Battleground gameplay, and you’ll find them in the Group Finder tool (hotkey “I”) in the Player vs. Player tab. Just like Random Battlegrounds, you’ll receive a reward for achieving victory.

Deep Six pits teams of six players against each other in three iconic Battlegrounds: Warsong Gulch, Silvershard Mines, and Temple of Kotmogu. Each Battleground offers a little variation on the traditional format, such as flags that are a bit closer in Warsong Gulch, less carts to keep track of in Silvershard Mines, and only two orbs within the Temple of Kotmogu.

Island Expeditions for the Week of November 27, 2018
    The Island Expeditions for the week are:

• Molten Cay with Ogres
    • Ungol Ruins with Pygmies
    • Whispering Reef with Naga

Call to Arms: Tiragarde Sound
    This week's Call to Arms is Call to Arms: Tiragarde Sound or Call to Arms: Tiragarde Sound. Head to Tiragarde Sound with warmode enabled to kill 10 players of the opposing faction. This will reward you with conquest and 75 reputation for either 7th Legion or The Honorbound.
    Last edited by Stoy; 2018-11-27 at 10:42 PM.

Another week of...not much to do.

Island expedition info is wrong. It's Ogres, Pygmies and Naga this week.

What a shitty weekly quest...

I'm about to see what Destiny has to offer and even then, I may just fire up Warframe.

Already logging out an hour earlier to play Ace Attorney in bed.

(wife's happier at least lol)

edit: Oh yeah and Let's Go Pikachu is coming in today
    Last edited by Mazinger-Z; 2018-11-27 at 07:44 PM.

I had no idea that was how you see what emissary is due......
    sub ends soon and life begins

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    What a shitty weekly quest...

I'm about to see what Destiny has to offer and even then, I may just fire up Warframe.

Already logging out an hour earlier to play Ace Attorney in bed.

(wife's happier at least lol)

edit: Oh yeah and Let's Go Pikachu is coming in today
    You should have chose Eevee

If Emissary Azerite can scale to 370, why can't everything else? Today is a 340 bracer. As a 370 geared character, Azerite is the only reward that could be a side/upgrade. The only thing worth getting out there for. Even if its Azerite, you need it to be the correct zone for your targeted item, and even then you have a 1/3 chance.

if they could raise today's 340 bracers to 360, I'd feel better knowing my the chances of 10+ ilvl warforge is higher than 30+ ilvl titanforge.

ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmination View Post
    You should have chose Eevee
    Dunkey doesn't know shit. Pikachu superior.

It has turned out to be a really awful expansion. World quests are trash for the most part once you're geared. Reminds me of WOD, log in and log out in 5 minutes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    It has turned out to be a really awful expansion. World quests are trash for the most part once you're geared. Reminds me of WOD, log in and log out in 5 minutes
    Not having paragon caches in at launch was a big mistake that was pretty easily avoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cudy View Post
    Not having paragon caches in at launch was a big mistake that was pretty easily avoidable.
    Pretty obvious why they weren't, they're controlling the pace of progression heavily. Ion doesn't want you TOO geared, ahead of the pace he thinks is right.

I don't even play the damned game anymore, and it's obvious what they're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leothar View Post
    Island expedition info is wrong. It's Ogres, Pygmies and Naga this week.
    Woops thanks for the catch. Picture is correct and I had changed the bullet points, but for some reason it stuck with the previous week when I made it live. Corrected!

the weekly quest need a complete overhaul. reward and theme are not working anymore for the most.

i can only hope that this is a target for 9.0.

These bonus events are shit. They need to step it up and bring something new, exciting and useful...