Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    Yeah, this 100% I'm sitting at 384/34 and it's painful. I have the highest neck and ilvl of my whole guild and I'm mid to low on meters. It's pretty pathetic.

I'm really hoping the 2 new Azerite traits and the buff to Divine Storm's damage will help, but it still pisses me off that our "buffs" are gonna basically come from those 2 new traits that are likely going to become necessary now otherwise we'll be back to being shit. So when the new tier comes out and I get an "upgrade" that doesn't have either the Divine Storm or Wings trait, then I may as well just vendor it ffs. Got Shamans and Spriests and Feral that just directly got a buff or are getting one, Ret has to go fucking fishing for theirs.
    I'm curious as to your own performance. On the single target/priority add fights in Uldir, I've done reasonably well when playing with comparable players. I'm not quite as good as Shish, who you've quoted, but my own parses are nothing terrible. https://i.gyazo.com/e0d51989d1720303...d36e51d74c.png Often top 2-3, even against high 80/low 90 parsing players.

Are you a 90th+ player comparing to other 90th+ players? Or are you mid/low on the meters for other reasons?

Stood in the Fire
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laego View Post
    I'm curious as to your own performance. On the single target/priority add fights in Uldir, I've done reasonably well when playing with comparable players. I'm not quite as good as Shish, who you've quoted, but my own parses are nothing terrible. https://i.gyazo.com/e0d51989d1720303...d36e51d74c.png Often top 2-3, even against high 80/low 90 parsing players.

Are you a 90th+ player comparing to other 90th+ players? Or are you mid/low on the meters for other reasons?
    I’ll link you our Damage Done on our first down of Fetid from Tuesday. I’m parsing only 77 (which is decent on a 1st kill) also, the 2 Hunters parsing grey are actually our WW Monk and our Enhance Shaman, we kinda sprung it on em they’d be ranged for Fetid so you can kinda discount them. But even compared to some blue parsers I’m low and almost getting beat by a green parsing Warlock.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

I’m definitely not the best Ret ever, I’m comparing to other DPS in my own group and I’m consistently lower than even people parsing worse though is my point.

Also, your overall Mythic parses are definitely better than mine, I’ll take tips if you got em
    Last edited by xxcloud417xx; 2018-12-07 at 10:46 PM.

OK that was my main concern, just making sure you were comparing at the same level of play. A 50th percentile rogue above you makes me

Stood in the Fire
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laego View Post
    OK that was my main concern, just making sure you were comparing at the same level of play. A 50th percentile rogue above you makes me
    I know right? lol We're definitely not in a great spot and overall logs don't lie, we're dead-last in Uldir by a pretty unreasonable margin.

Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    I'm really hoping the 2 new Azerite traits and the buff to Divine Storm's damage will help, but it still pisses me off that our "buffs" are gonna basically come from those 2 new traits that are likely going to become necessary now otherwise we'll be back to being shit. So when the new tier comes out and I get an "upgrade" that doesn't have either the Divine Storm or Wings trait, then I may as well just vendor it ffs. Got Shamans and Spriests and Feral that just directly got a buff or are getting one, Ret has to go fucking fishing for theirs.
    Only you must not forget that all classmates grew over the summer