Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Hehe.. hehehehe.... DP fixed but nerfed at the same time bc Ret is so op... hehehe... *cries*

Deleted
    The buff is here BOYS

Word of Glory healing reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
    Wake of Ashes damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    Execution Sentence damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

Blizzard are so clueless this is actually funny(sad but funny) Now we can open our eyes and see how clueless the balance team is... GZ, merry christmas and to all a goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanarpk View Post
    The buff is here BOYS

Word of Glory healing reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
    Execution Sentence damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

Blizzard are so clueless this is actually funny(sad but funny) Now we can open our eyes and see how clueless the balance team is... GZ, merry christmas and to all a goodnight.
    Is this true? I didn’t c anything about it in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanarpk View Post
    The buff is here BOYS

Not saying I like the change, but do you even realize how insanely strong the burst was with triple avengers might traits? Seeing 120-150k damage in 2 globals wasn't uncommon.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I found it, it wasnt in mmo champions patch notes but it’s on the wow website. RIP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    And instead of nerfing or exchanging the azerite trait, let's just nerf the hell out of the abilities...blizzard logic.
    Actually... Tried some on the PTR and it seems like the Avenger's Might trait is nerfed by about 50% while in PvP combat.

So whats the word for PVE? How's the 20% divine storm buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Lanfall View Post
    So whats the word for PVE? How's the 20% divine storm buff?
    Makes using it on 2+ target worthwhile rather than on 3+, so we now have cleave, of a sort. Given how much of our AoE damage comes from single target builders, it's not going to lift our AoE DPS that much. Still, it's a buff to AoE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Not saying I like the change, but do you even realize how insanely strong the burst was with triple avengers might traits? Seeing 120-150k damage in 2 globals wasn't uncommon.
    Yet ret above 2.2k was one of the lower represented specs proving that even with tripple stacking it was medicore at best PS jungle ---------------------------->PhP and its even better now! alsi incanate on boomkin does way way way more dmg dont see a nerf to taht yet ;P
    Last edited by mmoc27711a7cd8; 2018-12-12 at 08:41 AM.

Does anyone know if we can still stack avenging might trait just not the 5 sec wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    Makes using it on 2+ target worthwhile rather than on 3+, so we now have cleave, of a sort. Given how much of our AoE damage comes from single target builders, it's not going to lift our AoE DPS that much. Still, it's a buff to AoE.
    This is unfortunately not correct, the Divine Storm buff only makes it 2 target viable IF you do not take Final Verdict on the first talent row, if you take Final Verdict it is still a dps loss to use DS on less than 3 targets unfortunately.

7+ Year Old Account
    Played my Paladin for the Darkshore scenario and I have to say I can feel the Divine Storm buff. Doesn't feel like a wet noodle in AoE situations and I was using it on 2 targets (I've taken Zeal over FV). Definitely feels better. One thing I'm disappointed with is that the new consecration animation hasn't gone live.
    Retired Ret Paladin 2006-2018
    Void Elf Beast Mastery Hunter 2018-?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vivel View Post
    Does anyone know if we can still stack avenging might trait just not the 5 sec wings?
    The dmg part of the trait stacks.