Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Laego View Post
    I'm curious as to your own performance. On the single target/priority add fights in Uldir, I've done reasonably well when playing with comparable players. I'm not quite as good as Shish, who you've quoted, but my own parses are nothing terrible. https://i.gyazo.com/e0d51989d1720303...d36e51d74c.png Often top 2-3, even against high 80/low 90 parsing players.

    Are you a 90th+ player comparing to other 90th+ players? Or are you mid/low on the meters for other reasons?
    I’ll link you our Damage Done on our first down of Fetid from Tuesday. I’m parsing only 77 (which is decent on a 1st kill) also, the 2 Hunters parsing grey are actually our WW Monk and our Enhance Shaman, we kinda sprung it on em they’d be ranged for Fetid so you can kinda discount them. But even compared to some blue parsers I’m low and almost getting beat by a green parsing Warlock.

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

    I’m definitely not the best Ret ever, I’m comparing to other DPS in my own group and I’m consistently lower than even people parsing worse though is my point.

    Also, your overall Mythic parses are definitely better than mine, I’ll take tips if you got em
    Last edited by xxcloud417xx; 2018-12-07 at 10:46 PM.

  2. #82
    OK that was my main concern, just making sure you were comparing at the same level of play. A 50th percentile rogue above you makes me

  3. #83
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by Laego View Post
    OK that was my main concern, just making sure you were comparing at the same level of play. A 50th percentile rogue above you makes me
    I know right? lol We're definitely not in a great spot and overall logs don't lie, we're dead-last in Uldir by a pretty unreasonable margin.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    I'm really hoping the 2 new Azerite traits and the buff to Divine Storm's damage will help, but it still pisses me off that our "buffs" are gonna basically come from those 2 new traits that are likely going to become necessary now otherwise we'll be back to being shit. So when the new tier comes out and I get an "upgrade" that doesn't have either the Divine Storm or Wings trait, then I may as well just vendor it ffs. Got Shamans and Spriests and Feral that just directly got a buff or are getting one, Ret has to go fucking fishing for theirs.
    Only you must not forget that all classmates grew over the summer

  5. #85
    Deleted
    Hehe.. hehehehe.... DP fixed but nerfed at the same time bc Ret is so op... hehehe... *cries*

  6. #86
    Deleted
    The buff is here BOYS

    Word of Glory healing reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
    Wake of Ashes damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    Execution Sentence damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

    Blizzard are so clueless this is actually funny(sad but funny) Now we can open our eyes and see how clueless the balance team is... GZ, merry christmas and to all a goodnight.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanarpk View Post
    The buff is here BOYS

    Word of Glory healing reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
    Wake of Ashes damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    Execution Sentence damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

    Blizzard are so clueless this is actually funny(sad but funny) Now we can open our eyes and see how clueless the balance team is... GZ, merry christmas and to all a goodnight.
    Is this true? I didn’t c anything about it in the patch notes.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanarpk View Post
    The buff is here BOYS

    Word of Glory healing reduced by 40% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 20%).
    Wake of Ashes damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    Execution Sentence damage reduced by 25% when engaged in combat with enemy players.

    Blizzard are so clueless this is actually funny(sad but funny) Now we can open our eyes and see how clueless the balance team is... GZ, merry christmas and to all a goodnight.
    Not saying I like the change, but do you even realize how insanely strong the burst was with triple avengers might traits? Seeing 120-150k damage in 2 globals wasn't uncommon.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Not saying I like the change, but do you even realize how insanely strong the burst was with triple avengers might traits? Seeing 120-150k damage in 2 globals wasn't uncommon.
    And instead of nerfing or exchanging the azerite trait, let's just nerf the hell out of the abilities...blizzard logic.

  10. #90
    I found it, it wasnt in mmo champions patch notes but it’s on the wow website. RIP

  11. #91
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    And instead of nerfing or exchanging the azerite trait, let's just nerf the hell out of the abilities...blizzard logic.
    Actually... Tried some on the PTR and it seems like the Avenger's Might trait is nerfed by about 50% while in PvP combat.

  12. #92
    So whats the word for PVE? How's the 20% divine storm buff?

  13. #93
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanfall View Post
    So whats the word for PVE? How's the 20% divine storm buff?
    Makes using it on 2+ target worthwhile rather than on 3+, so we now have cleave, of a sort. Given how much of our AoE damage comes from single target builders, it's not going to lift our AoE DPS that much. Still, it's a buff to AoE.

  14. #94
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Not saying I like the change, but do you even realize how insanely strong the burst was with triple avengers might traits? Seeing 120-150k damage in 2 globals wasn't uncommon.
    Yet ret above 2.2k was one of the lower represented specs proving that even with tripple stacking it was medicore at best PS jungle ---------------------------->PhP and its even better now! alsi incanate on boomkin does way way way more dmg dont see a nerf to taht yet ;P
    Last edited by mmoc27711a7cd8; 2018-12-12 at 08:41 AM.

  15. #95
    Does anyone know if we can still stack avenging might trait just not the 5 sec wings?

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    Makes using it on 2+ target worthwhile rather than on 3+, so we now have cleave, of a sort. Given how much of our AoE damage comes from single target builders, it's not going to lift our AoE DPS that much. Still, it's a buff to AoE.
    This is unfortunately not correct, the Divine Storm buff only makes it 2 target viable IF you do not take Final Verdict on the first talent row, if you take Final Verdict it is still a dps loss to use DS on less than 3 targets unfortunately.

  17. #97
    High Overlord Kuriyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    164
    Played my Paladin for the Darkshore scenario and I have to say I can feel the Divine Storm buff. Doesn't feel like a wet noodle in AoE situations and I was using it on 2 targets (I've taken Zeal over FV). Definitely feels better. One thing I'm disappointed with is that the new consecration animation hasn't gone live.
    Retired Ret Paladin 2006-2018
    Void Elf Beast Mastery Hunter 2018-?

  18. #98
    Epic! marinos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by vivel View Post
    Does anyone know if we can still stack avenging might trait just not the 5 sec wings?
    The dmg part of the trait stacks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •