My Thoughts: Enhancement 8.1

Baseline Abilities and Passives

- Lava Lash. 2 charges. 16 sec recharge. 15 Maelstrom cost.
    Charges your off-hand weapon with lava and burns your target, dealing (234% of Attack power) Fire damage.

- Stormstrike. No cooldown. 30 Maelstrom cost.
    Energizes both your weapons with lightning and delivers a blow to your target, dealing a total of (108% of Attack power) Physical damage.

- Rockbiter. 2 charges. 10 sec recharge time.
    Assaults your target with earthen power, dealing (43% of Attack power) Nature damage.
    Generates 30 Maelstrom.

- Crash Lightning. Instant. 30 Maelstrom.
    Electrocutes all enemies in front of you, dealing (43% of Attack power) Nature damage.

- Stormbringer.
    Stormstrike [and Fury of Air] has a 25% chance to deal pure Nature damage, and refund 10 Maelstrom.

- Maelstrom Weapon.
    Your auto attacks and Windfury attacks generate 3 Maelstrom.

- Mastery: Enhanced Elements
    Increases your chance to trigger Stormbringer and Windfury by 3%, and increases all Fire, Frost, and Nature damage you deal by 12.0%.

Talents

Level 15.

- Searing Assault
    Flametongue causes the target to burn for (54% of Attack power) Fire damage over 6 sec.

- Boulderfist
    Rockbiter recharges 20% faster and gains an additional charge.

- Lightning Shield
    Instant.
    Surround yourself with a shield of lightning for 1 hour.

Melee attackers have a chance to suffer (9% of Attack power) Nature damage and add a charge to your shield.
    When you Stormstrike, it gains 2 charges.

At 20 charges, the shield overcharges for 8 sec, causing you to deal an additional (3% Attack power) Nature damage with each attack and reducing the Maelstrom cost of Stormstrike by 5.

Level 30.

- Landslide
    Rockbiter increases your critical strike chance by 10% for 6 seconds.

- Weapons of the Elements
    Stormstrike increases your attack speed by 20% for 4 sec.

Lava Lash increases Flametongue damage triggered by your attacks by 100% for 4 sec.

- Totem Mastery
    Instant.

Summons four totems that increase your combat capabilities for 2 min.

Resonance Totem
    Generates 1 Maelstrom every 1 sec.

Storm Totem
    Increases your chance to trigger Stormbringer by 5%.

Ember Totem
    Increases Fire damage done by 5%.

Tailwind Totem
    Increases your chance to trigger Windfury by 5%.

Level 45.
    Unchanged.

Level 60.

- Hot Hand
    Lava Lash criticals refund 5 Maelstrom and immediately grant you a Lava Lash charge.

- Hailstorm
    Frostbrand now also enhances your weapon's damage, causing each of your weapon attacks to generate an additional 3 Maelstrom and deal (4% Attack power) Frost damage.

- Overcharge
    Stormstrike increases the damage of your next Lightning Bolt within 30 sec by 150% stacking up to 20 times.

Level 75.
    Unchanged.

Level 90.

- Raging Storms
    Each enemy hit by Crash Lightning increases the damage of your next Crash Lightning by 15% and reduces its Maelstrom cost by 3.

- Fury of Air
    Instant. 3 sec cooldown. 30 Maelstrom.
    Slashes all enemies within 10 yards of you with blades of wind, dealing (54% of Attack power) Physical damage and slowing them down by 50% for 3 seconds. Hitting 2 or more targets enhances your weapons for 6 sec, causing your auto attacks to strike up to 2 additional nearby enemies.

- Sundering
    Instant. 30 sec cooldown. 60 Maelstrom.
    Shatters a line of earth in front of you with your main hand weapon, causing (234% of Attack power) Flamestrike damage and incapacitating any enemy hit for 2 sec.

Level 100.

- Elemental Spirits
    Reduces the cooldown of Feral Spirit by 30 sec and causes your Feral Spirits to be imbued with Fire, Frost, or Lightning, enhancing your abilities.

[Fire: Lava Lash increases the damage done by Lava Lash by 5%. Stacking.
    Lightning: Reduces the cost of Stormstrike by 10 Maelstrom.
    Frost: Attacks generate an additional 5 Maelstrom.
    Cannot summon two wolves of the same type]

- Earthen Spike
    Instant. 12 sec cooldown. 30 yard range.
    Summons an Earthen Spike under an enemy dealing (135% of Attack power) Physical damage.
    Generates 60 Maelstrom.

- Ascendance
    Instant. 3 min cooldown.
    Transform into an Air Ascendant for 15 sec, reducing the Maelstrom cost of Stormstrike by 15, increasing your chance to trigger Stormbringer and Windfury by 50%, and transforming your auto attack and Stormstrike into Wind attacks that have a 30 yd range.
    Last edited by whyabadi; 2018-11-28 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Formatting and some values.

Yo this real? There's some interesting stuff up in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Yo this real? There's some interesting stuff up in there.
    Sorry for the confusion. It's mine.

The exclamation point had me excited that they'd actually put through a real redesign haha.

It's sad to see the playerbase has better ideas than the designers.. Or maybe they aren't doing it due lack of time....

Oh and you tricked me... this title is misleading! You lured me in! And I'm dissapointed now... Next time add in the front: "My thoughts"

So I can skip it and avoid the dissapointment :P

Quote Originally Posted by Butser View Post
    It's sad to see the playerbase has better ideas than the designers.. Or maybe they aren't doing it due lack of time....

Oh and you tricked me... this title is misleading! You lured me in! And I'm dissapointed now... Next time add in the front: "My thoughts"

So I can skip it and avoid the dissapointment :P
    Sorry! It's a bit clickbaity, huh?

7+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dottywotty View Post
    This is how I feel about the whole shaman debacle.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by whyabadi View Post
    Sorry for the confusion. It's mine.
    I'm crying right now.

It was very believable since nothing is like over the top unbalanced like most people do, everything here could very well be in the game and it wouldn't break anything. Often times, people just invent crazy shit cuz they dream of making their class OP. Here it's just level headed good changes that would be entirely possible.
    Last edited by Swalload; 2018-11-28 at 02:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whyabadi View Post
    Sorry! It's a bit clickbaity, huh?
    Juuuuust a bit...I'm going to change the title to make it clear that it's YOUR version of the changes.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

I like some of these changes that you proposed, maybe put this on the actual Wow shaman forums in the hope a dev would see it.

The one thing I would like to see changed is searing assault become baseline and a talent that causes lava lash to spread the searing assault dot and have crash lightning erupt the dots, kind of like old flame shock spread and fire nova explosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Juuuuust a bit...I'm going to change the title to make it clear that it's YOUR version of the changes.
    It's still clickbait. I thought blizz actually changed enhanc and was happy.

Tired of reading these proposed changes to classes because we all know blizz won't do anything. Now I'm even more pissed ugh.