Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - November 27, 2018: Grievous Affix, Mythic Uldir, and Ulduar

Patch 8.0.1 Hotfixes - November 27, 2018
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids
    • The Mythic Keystone affix Grievous Wound now has a maximum of 4 stacks (was 5).

• Auchindoun
      • Fixed an issue where Curse of Impotence cast by the Nexus Terror reduced the affected target's damage by much more than intended while Timewalking.

• Uldir
      • Mythrax
        • Visions of Madness no longer strictly prefer to target ranged players with Mind Flay.
        • The N’raqi Destroyer health reduced by 10%.
      • Fetid Devourer
        • Shockwave Stomp damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Putrid Paroxysm damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Mutated Mass and Corruption Corpuscle health reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.
      • G’huun
        • Gibbering Horrors health reduced by 10% on Mythic Difficulty.
        • The number of Bursting Boils per cast reduced by 1 on Mythic Difficulty.

• Ulduar
      • Algalon
        • Melee damage reduced by 10%.
        • Black Hole Explosion damage reduced by 35%.

Thank God they nerfed Algalon

If you don't support the site with money we'll show ads INCLUDING gold selling ads.

Worthless, knowing YOU are the top WoW fan site and to do this...? Shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    If you don't support the site with money we'll show ads INCLUDING gold selling ads.

I don't see any ads with ublock and adblocker.

15+ Year Old Account

I highly doubt MMO-Champion intentionally shows gold selling ads. I'd suggest reporting the ad in question to chaud, I think there is a topic somewhere in the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I highly doubt MMO-Champion intentionally shows gold selling ads. I'd suggest reporting the ad in question to chaud, I think there is a topic somewhere in the Suggestions and Feedback forum.
    I've reported so many ads... This website is unusable on mobile.

And that's how it'll continue to be. When I get that full screen ad telling me I've won a $1000 Walmart gift card..? All mighty dollar.
    Last edited by Laqweeta; 2018-11-28 at 02:24 AM.

This makes one wonder what sites you've been to if you're getting gold selling ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    This makes one wonder what sites you've been to if you're getting gold selling ads.
    Are you implying MMO-Champ is keeping tabs on my browsing history..? let's not go there, please.

ALL THE WHILE THIS SITE IS STILL INSECURE.. lmfao. D O L L A R

Are you implying MMO-Champ is keeping tabs on my browsing history..? let's not go there, please.

MMO-champ? Nah

You clicking yes to something without realising what you're clicking yes to while accessing sites. Extremely likely.

10+ Year Old Account

MMOC has nothing to do with what ads are shown. I would assume.they use google adsense, which gives hulu ads based on search history, etc

Finally, Algalon nerf !

Game is playable again thanks to that Algalon nerf. BFA just got saved!

I can barely solo Algalon on my 120 hunter...thank you blizz for this nerf!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Game is playable again thanks to that Algalon nerf. BFA just got saved!
    maybe this was due to many ppl whining about not being able to solo him on their mains
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

The change to grievous is really nice. Glad to see that. The mythic Uldir nerfs are nice to see, too. Uldir has been a bummer of a raid. Overtuned on mythic for a first raid, too. Just my two cents.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    How many times can Mythic Fetid be nerfed? This must be some kind of record by now.

It's also kinda hard to keep track of it though, because the same nerf/change tends to be reported on multiple times. First there's a twitter post, then MMO-C posts that twitter post, then a few days later it shows up in a list of hotfixes, and maybe a few weeks later it shows up in official patch notes. The line between something old being listed again, and something new being reported is very much a blur.
    Last edited by Beace; 2018-11-28 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedmist View Post
    The change to grievous is really nice. Glad to see that. The mythic Uldir nerfs are nice to see, too. Uldir has been a bummer of a raid. Overtuned on mythic for a first raid, too. Just my two cents.
    Yeah, I think it was overtuned. Class stacking is fun, even after the raid is 380. /s

Deleted
    Too late for Mythic nerfs... my guild is already dead. And we won't come back for another Troll raid... There are so much troll sh*t in the game. Where is a draenei raid?

Deleted
    Pointless nerfs. If you're not good enough to get CE and kill the real bosses then you shouldn't get CE because that's not how overcoming a challenge works. Free CE's for everyone! (I say this as someone that is working on mythic g'huun but doesn't want it nerfed.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    How many times can Mythic Fetid be nerfed? This must be some kind of record by now.

It's also kinda hard to keep track of it though, because the same nerf/change tends to be reported on multiple times. First there's a twitter post, then MMO-C posts that twitter post, then a few days later it shows up in a list of hotfixes, and maybe a few weeks later it shows up in official patch notes. The line between something old being listed again, and something new being reported is very much a blur.
    I for one don't think those nerfs are, 'nice'. Maybe you do like to be spoon-fed cuttind edge, though.

Quote Originally Posted by eolthedarkelf View Post
    Pointless nerfs. If you're not good enough to get CE and kill the real bosses then you shouldn't get CE because that's not how overcoming a challenge works. Free CE's for everyone! (I say this as someone that is working on mythic g'huun but doesn't want it nerfed.)

- - - Updated - - -

I for one don't think those nerfs are, 'nice'. Maybe you do like to be spoon-fed cuttind edge, though.
    I'm guessing blizzard has some sort of benchmark for how many guilds achieve CE every tier and tune accordingly. "Free CE's for everyone" is an over exaggeration, a hc guild wont be able to clear mythic due to these nerfs.

For those baffled by the adjustments to Algalon:

Herald of the Titans achievement can only be obtained by level appropriate players (80) wearing appropriate gear (used to be 226+232 weapons). With recent item squish, they had to adjust old bosses and it seems that Algalon was somewhat overtuned for players who tried to obtain the achievement.
    With this nerf, he shall now be known, once again, as AlgaLoL.