Deleted

After QM, new boost bonus shows you potential xp, if you would have had boost

You get the xp and then it shows you what amount of xp you could have gotten with boost bonus
    I laughed my ass off to this.
    I mean xp is pretty meaningless in HOTS. You get nothing from it.
    Oh yeah woah, I get loot boxes 5% faster as I level up my heros!
    What I get from loot boxes?! Fucking nothing
    Oh yeas wow, some mount or omg free hero! LMAO

I mean all I saw was "HEY this is Blizzard, please give us some more money and you will get nothing in return".
    I means seriously who is buying these boosts?!?!
    It gives you nothing, you get the same things, but wait!!! YOu get them like little faster!!! ZOMG! Buy this amazing boost!

Who is buying these?!?! Come on! You have some extra money?!? Buy more games, stop buying air!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't get boosts if you don't want 'em.

Get them if you do want 'em.

... that's really all there is to it. Not sure why this is an issue?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Who is buying these you ask? People that want to show their support for the game they enjoy, that happens to be free? People who enjoy the feeling of progression and leveling up? Is it all meaningless? Sure, to you maybe, because you see it that way, but funnily enough, everyone has a different perspective on things.

You say XP is meaningless in HoTS, so is winning a game, you get nothing from it apart from, oh, exp.