Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AboikoS View Post
    Lol, she threw false accusations at him of rape and sexual assault and you're trying to make her a victim right now?
    Are you fucking serious?

She shouldn't receive death threats ofc, i agree just like majority of people, but she should be put in jail for making those false accusations in the first place.
    Sure, lets lock up all alleged rape victims. That won't have a chilling effect or anything, nosiree.

Jail time for accusing someone of rape. Are you fucking serious?

- - - Updated - - -

"Orange man bad"

"Orange man bad"

You npc's are so funny to read LMAO
    Christ, The_Donald and 4chan need to be quarantined from the rest of the Internet.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I don't condone death threats people who do that need to be locked up, I also don't condone her BS story.
    Where is your source its BS?

I dont have to prove that they are false.

You should prove that they ARE NOT.
    Translation: "No."

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I don't condone death threats people who do that need to be locked up, I also don't condone her BS story.
    Thanks for the independent statement. Now carry on being an independent person in no way responsible for the American reactionary rise.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    False accusations have consequences.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    Thanks for the independent statement. Now carry on being an independent person in no way responsible for the American reactionary rise.
    What a weird comment.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    But are they. Or do you just say it, to fit your narrative.
    Guess innocent till proven guilty is only for trumpist Republicans. Not for ethinic minority teenagers, women, democrats.... And even if they are innocent, they probably deserve punishment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Same as with every rape case isn't it, accuser always gets far more negativity towards them than the actual rapists.

Say this is mostly due to rape culture and in a high profile case it simply gets far worse, a short lived movement like metoo doesn't change much about this. So long our courts don't take rape seriously and our law enforcement doesn't.
    I laughed really hard at this gotta say.

What a weird comment.
    My excuses. I can't articulate words very well because of my astonishment at you having every popular alt right opinion there is, yet insisting you're not a Trump shill.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    But are they. Or do you just say it, to fit your narrative.
    Guess innocent till proven guilty is only for trumpist Republicans. Not for ethinic minority teenagers, women, democrats.... And even if they are innocent, they probably deserve punishment anyway.
    One is lying/mistaken and the other is not. It's that simple. And it surely doesn't help that the accuser has ZERO corroborating evidence to support her accusation from those allegedly present when the incident took place. ZERO. Isn't it sad when actual facts don't fit your narrative?
    Last edited by DocSavageFan; 2018-11-29 at 03:54 PM.
    "Never get on the bad side of small minded people who have a little power." - Evelyn (Gifted)

10+ Year Old Account
    My excuses. I can't articulate words very well because of my astonishment at you having every popular alt right opinion there is, yet insisting you're not a Trump shill.
    To be fair, you can be too the right of Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

And your evidence for this is?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Can you prove that they are false accusations?
    They've been already proven false, otherwise he would sit in jail right now.

Now, since it was obviously a well-thought attack against him probably to defame him i think such people should be punished. Thats all i am sayin.
    Why would she bring all this right now and not 30+ years ago? And i thought its obvious...Dunno...i just have a feeling that people like you defend her because you feel like doing it will somehow support you political agendas or smth like that.
    And lets be honest locking someone in jail because that supports your politics is retarded and radical, kind of reminds of those "fascists" you so badly want to "oppose", thats all.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is not how this works.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And death threats have consequences too... usually jail time, IIRC

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you can prove that it is BS... but the evidence you've seen/that was presented, leads you to believe that it is such.. As a wise man once said "That's just like, your opinion, man"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

So glad you agree when it comes to most of the GOP.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is not quite the case. They heard testimony, and decided based off the testimony and evidence if he would still be fit to serve as a Supreme Court Justice. The decision was yes. This was not a criminal case, nor could a criminal case have easily been conducted due to the length of time since the alleged incident. Even in a criminal case, they don't prove that allegations are false, they determine if the alleged perpetrator is guilty beyond that of a reasonable doubt. So it's a little different than you state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    And death threats have consequences too... usually jail time, IIRC

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you can prove that it is BS... but the evidence you've seen/that was presented, leads you to believe that it is such.. As a wise man once said "That's just like, your opinion, man"
    Considering she has no one to back up her story and she was caught lying about things like the reason her door was put in makes me believe she is full of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Same as with every rape case isn't it, accuser always gets far more negativity towards them than the actual rapists.

Say this is mostly due to rape culture and in a high profile case it simply gets far worse, a short lived movement like metoo doesn't change much about this. So long our courts don't take rape seriously and our law enforcement doesn't.
    Women always lie about getting raped! They just want to destroy men's lives! She's clearl

But there is no rape culture, we'll just mock and defame and make death threats against any woman who makes rape accusations.

If they'd stop getting drunk and dressing so provocatively, I'd be able to keep my dick in my pants.
    Putin khuliyo

I see, in your world capitalism is Alt-Right so you tried to be clever and failed at it, how embarrassing for you.

Deleted
    What you shouldn't condone is an alcoholic frat bro who lied to the Senate, among other things about sex acts being "drinking games", being a Supreme Court Justice.