Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Sylvanas Gameplay Update

Sylvanas Gameplay Update

Good all around. Skill shot MC absolutely a necessary change.

Low ELO Sylvanas facerollers will undoubtedly hate it thought.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Good all around. Skill shot MC absolutely a necessary change.

Low ELO Sylvanas facerollers will undoubtedly hate it thought.
    Means tanks can now block the MC aimed at the player they wanted to MC so yay.

Probably also means her AoE Silence Arrow will be picked even more though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

goddammit, stop changing heroes that are fucking easy mode.

ugh, i hate to think what they're gonna do to wrynn eventually. fuck all y'all whining bitches that got these changes made.

- want to improve sylvanas teamfighting
    - actually gut her in teamfight by destroying her strongest asset

classic blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    - want to improve sylvanas teamfighting
    - actually gut her in teamfight by destroying her strongest asset

classic blizzard
    Her strongest asset was pressing W. That's not exciting gameplay. She is now required to actually be in a fight and do stuff to do damage.

so , now a glass canon with shit auto attack range and medium damage has to spend multiples seconds setting up her medium damage in the middle of a teamfight ?

yeah sure , will perfertly work out

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Yay, they nerfed the shit out of her laning, merc, and anti-building capabilities. /sigh

so , now a glass canon with shit auto attack range and medium damage has to spend multiples seconds setting up her medium damage in the middle of a teamfight ?

She will probably wreck face until people realize this and focus her, then she will be trash tier again.

15+ Year Old Account
    Very welcome changes. She is currently a boring one-trick pony who exists to press W and then R on your team's kill target.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

MC change seems unnecessary. The counter play was cleanse or just stomp on her when she's channeling MC.

Geez people jumping to conclusion when we didn't see any number tweaks yet. How can you tell she is going to be strong or weak without seeing what they do with her numbers? We only see changes to the mechanics here, so yeah chill for now.

Changes look good, they moved her kit from passive "fire and forget" and passives to more interesting stuff. Pretty sure they will also buff her damage and possibly health now.

And yeah, MC is a buff not nerf, while it's a skill shot that requires more skill than point and click, she isn't stunning herself for the duration, which is huge.

I'm unconvinced, feels like she requires too much time setting up to warrant a pick for team fights whilst severely impeding her lane control.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2018-11-30 at 09:06 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Need to see if there were any health/damage number buffs for Sylvanas because without them she's dead on arrival. MC as an ult is dead anyway, it has way too much counterplay.

This might sounds like a "Low ELO Sylvanas facerollers complaint", but its not the case - ranged assasins needs to be extremely strong/survivable to be meta viable.

10+ Year Old Account
    a useless nerf, i don't see her played in any tournament, why nerf her even more ?
    she can do more dmg to a hero, i don't remember anyone picking sylvanas for hero dmg but mainly lane control and mercs
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

goddammit, stop changing heroes that are fucking easy mode.

ugh, i hate to think what they're gonna do to wrynn eventually. fuck all y'all whining bitches that got these changes made.
    at least varian is getting picked far more and even banned sometimes in tournament, i don't remember sylvanas in meta since over a year, even murky had more play in tournaments than her
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

This update is completely trash, She was a jungle, why change it? She brought utility, even though she was shit tier already, why make her even less useful?

They just want everyone to hate her in all their universes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kearaz View Post
    This update is completely trash, She was a jungle, why change it? She brought utility, even though she was shit tier already, why make her even less useful?
    It's always humourous how people declare something "trash" before they even see it

We don't even know what her new talents are, let alone numbers balance
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    It's always humourous how people declare something "trash" before they even see it

We don't even know what her new talents are, let alone numbers balance
    They just want to faceroll lanes and nothing else.

Though in their defense, I despise the Malfurion rework to make him more "active" read "migraine inducing" to play. I miss being able to be a decent healer and waveclearer. So I guess I shouldn't talk much.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

How do you know she’s a glass cannon? How do you know she has medium damage? Ever cross your mind she might have a talent or two to make that setup easier?

Selfishly, I don’t care whatsoever what they do to her as long as it makes her a viable pick again. Currently you’re not allowed to play her, so she might as well not exist atm.