Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/baseballot/statu...11128949522434

The man who reportedly ran Harris's absentee program was convicted of fraud in 1992. In the 2016 #NC09 GOP primary, he worked for Todd Johnson, the candidate who won Bladen County absentees 221–4–1 (!!).
    Leslie McCrae Dowless has been doing this awhile

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Correct, it was 95.83333...% But we tend to just round up such values to the nearest whole number, or 96%.

437 / 437+17+2
    I will admit I forgot to add the 2 from Goins but rounding still made it work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    *Holds a mirror up for Zenkai*
    Mirrors are just a liberal plot!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

*Holds a mirror up for Zenkai*
    And I hope you're looking into it

This is election fraud, the title is wrong. Voters in this instance did not commit any fraud.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    And I hope you're looking into it
    Oh Zenkai your reading comprehension is worst than a 2 year old's. But I'll let you believe in your head that your comeback was clever and made sense.

Go look in any voter ID thread then you can apologize for being wrong.
    People with intelligence or common sense know voter fraud doesn't happen on a large scale. Yes, in person voter fraud happens, but on a small scale it doesn't affect elections. Except in South Carolina when one candidate or party decides to do it on a big enough scale.

I'm going to give you benefit of the doubt that you are not one of those who say "how do we know, since we haven't caught them", a horrible argument.

So once again voter ID laws are solving an almost nonexistent issue and doing more harm ro disenfranchise people who vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope it's the truth, people have told me over and over again, what little voter fraud that does happen isn't enough to make a difference, so why worry about it?

I am all for voter ID laws, are you?
    Missed this reply.

People shouldn't worry about. It's a bullshit move by one of or two major political parties.

Wait for it...

If the Democrats were pulling this bullshit I would be pissed. Both parties should work for people's vote, not suppress it.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Oh Zenkai your reading comprehension is worst than a 2 year old's. But I'll let you believe in your head that your comeback was clever and made sense.
    Now you're throwing out grade school comebacks, that's a little sad buddy. I don't know bad your life that you feel you need to insult someone you don't know on the internet just to feel better about yourself, but I hope things for you get better, I really do.

Now you're throwing out grade school comebacks, that's a little sad buddy. I don't know bad your life that you feel you need to insult someone you don't know on the internet just to feel better about yourself, but I hope things for you get better, I really do.
    Why are you here trying to deflect for voter fraud?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit, voter fraud is real again! I love how its a binary and it switches every 5 or 6 months on MMOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    @Felya @tyrlaan @Kujako

You are actively assisting in derailing the thread by engaging the *****.
    This might be the best post of this thread.

It's funny since Zenkai always calls out people for derailing threads.

I guess the best and only solution is a do-over election. Amazing.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    This might be the best post of this thread.

It's funny since Zenkai always calls out people for derailing threads.

I guess the best and only solution is a do-over election. Amazing.
    Yup, taking it to heart and just not responding to him anymore. Might have to extend the same to Beazy who I guess wants us to think he's a Zenkai alt account or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    StOp DeRaIlInG tHe ThReAD

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, I am right again. @tyrlaan

No voter fraud in the US
    There is a difference between voter fraud, which does happen but is a very small percentage, and voter suppression. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

According to my liberal friends, voter fraud does not exist, we shouldn't waste tax payer money to investigate this.
    Widespread voter fraud, yes.

Objections to voter ID are largely surrounding it being frequently used as a de-facto poll tax and intended to decrease voter turnout for poor/minorities.

Hence why they keep getting slapped down by the courts.

Almost like different reasons for different things, fuckin weird yo.

Well this is awkward...

This is a stunning admission in the #NC09 election controversy by ⁦@wsoctv⁩’s ⁦@JoeBrunoWSOC9⁩ on what one of the “harvesters” did with the absentee by mail ballots she picked up: #ncpol
    https://twitter.com/BowTiePolitics/s...31637062184960

Voter ID laws wouldn't have stopped this bullshit and have nothing to do with this. This really isn't voter fraud, it is pollster and polling place fraud, and election fraud. But typical Zenkai, being wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope it's the truth, people have told me over and over again, what little voter fraud that does happen isn't enough to make a difference, so why worry about it?

Again the voter ID laws wouldn't have stopped what is going on in North Carolina.

10+ Year Old Account
    No wonder conservatives are so certain fraud is happening, they are the ones committing it!
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    No wonder conservatives are so certain fraud is happening, they are the ones committing it!
    It really isn't surprising. I think there were 4 or 5 confirmed cases of in person voter fraud that would have been stopped by voter ID laws in 2016, and I think all of them voted for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.264496ee21e3

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a single crime remaining that the Republicans have accused the Democrats of, that they themselves haven't committed?

- - - Updated - - -

??

Voter ID laws will stop election officials from rigging an election?

How exactly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Oh shit, voter fraud is real again! I love how its a binary and it switches every 5 or 6 months on MMOC.
    So you come in and post this literally after Zenkai tries the same exact thing a few pages earlier.

It's not the same type of fraud.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Is there a single crime remaining that the Republicans have accused the Democrats of, that they themselves haven't committed?
    Projection is a core Republican value. Just look at Trump.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers