Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I am not gonna go out of my way to grind the rep, I will do the 3 emissary quests every 3rd day but beyond that I wont be doing daily WQ grinds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I got all the mounts pretty quickly in Legion, but that was mostly because I was running a ton of characters once flying was introduced and emissaries became pretty quick.
    You still got lucky. By the time Legion ended I was running 8 characters a day, and in the entire xpac I got ONE mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    You still got lucky. By the time Legion ended I was running 8 characters a day, and in the entire xpac I got ONE mount.
    I was running 12 for over a year, so while luck factors in, a little brute force helped as well.

If they're hoping this will work they need to increase the rep rewards for the various factions to sync up to the pace you got the reps in Legion. You could get strong rep boosts from the mission table in Legion - today the rep rewards fall quite a bit short comparatively. You also had one wildcard faction that gave strong boosts. BfA has nothing of the kind. Those paragon reps will be a rougher grind this go-round.