Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I don't get why people complain about mounts in the paragon box, it's RNG, it's really not that big of a deal. I wish they would have kept them in, it's a nice little bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    it's RNG, it's really not that big of a deal.
    RNG is the least thing this game needs more of.

Sooo... I might be a bit late to the party but...

How come there's twice as many toys for the Horde as there is for the Alliance?

I just did a count in the in-game Toybox.
    There's four neutral toys (one from Champions, one from 7th Legion/Honorbound, and two from Tortollan).
    Four Horde toys (two from Vol'dun, one from Talanji, one from Zandalari Empire).
    And two Alliance toys. Only fucking two. One from Proudmoore Admiralty, and one from Order of Embers.

What gives?

Sure the Alliance gets more pets, but the only half-decent pet is on the Horde side. And it doesn't even matter; since they can all be caged and put on the AH.

Got all mounts except one in Legion. Hated, hated, hated the time it took and the RNG.

Now there are TOYS? I will probably do WQs and Emissary / Paragon rewards, but only on my main. So..while I hated it in Legion, I also am not a fan of this.

Typical WoW player after all, no matter what they do, I am not content ^^

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Typical WoW player after all, no matter what they do, I am not content ^^
    What would make you happy then?

Personally I'd love some boa armor tokens like we had in Argus (and also in WOD), gearing fresh alts is either a chore, or an expense atm. Anything that helps to get my neglected alts up while I'm farming on main would be great.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2018-12-29 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    What would make you happy then?

Personally I'd love some boa armor tokens like we had in Argus (and also in WOD), gearing fresh alts is either a chore, or an expense atm. Anything that helps to get my neglected alts up while I'm farming on main would be great.
    Fair enough....those tokens probably should be at least ilv 340 I guess...370 is asking a bit much? As for what I would like to have? Rather mounts than toys...at least both...and a currency dropping per chest so that I eventually can buy them. Like the Curious coins in Legion