Thread: Soo monk 8.1 ?

Deleted

Soo monk 8.1 ?

Anyone who has ptr access, what you guys think about ww Monks pvp vise ?
    How things look like ?

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    How things look like ?
    Didn't actually test pvp in PTR, since the talents didn't work properly yet, but considering the changes I'd say they look good.

Deleted
    Venruki is pretty excited. So yea..WW should be bangin.

Same as it is now.

not.lookin.good.

cept mw ;p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    How things look like ?
    Voltariux (WW main, who participated in the 2017 Blizzcon) is back playing WW after spamming outlaw before 8.1, so it mush be competitive. He explained that WW is better than rogue in v3 because WW has better defensive personals and because there are a lot of double casters comps.
    Last edited by mmoc8d916160dc; 2018-12-15 at 09:23 PM.

WW is def. more competitive now (but not by that much... the buffs are rather minimal), but unfortunately the spec still isn't as fun to play as it was in Legion.

BrM is still top dog. MW is #2 or #3 depending on comp. WW is...the same, middle -lower of the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by kran1um View Post
    BrM is still top dog. MW is #2 or #3 depending on comp. WW is...the same, middle -lower of the pack.
    BrM is srsly the best and most fun tank in the game in raids and in dungeons... if you have a decent healer who's aware of your stagger mechanic.

I don't know why, but I often have such a terrible time with bad healers in m+. I mean playing blood with bad healers isn't nearly as stressful as with brm.

I can delete people as WW, it's strong. Not OP strong but "ill randomly drop you" strong. MW is still superior and if you want to get high in arena is definitely the spec to go for. I just find it kinda boring aftee having played it since MoP