Page 1 of 2
LastLast

C smash is boring.

Anyone els that thinks that C smash is a boring Cd to press, sure it does alot of damage but it's not exciting to use it. I miss recklessnes so much, and not Legion reck but Cata-wod reck, a big chanse to crit over longer than 5 sec. I still think that Cata CS was the best form CS have been since implemented in the game.

Deleted
    CS is the most satisfying button to press for visual reasons alone. Mortal Strike? More like Half-assed Strike...

Deleted
    Personally i think the animation and sound is quite satifying, especially when its the AOE version.

But i do agree with you in regards to recklesness... i dont feel like a warrior without that.

Deleted
    What if it had a much shorter cd, stacked to let's say 3 and meant to have 100% uptime?

Smashing from behind with full cds feels very satisfying to me..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Smashing from behind with full cds feels very satisfying to me..
    Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy GOT EEEEEEEMMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by Coheebuzz View Post
    What if it had a much shorter cd, stacked to let's say 3 and meant to have 100% uptime?
    What would be the Point of it if it had 100% uptime?

I miss Legion arms.

Say what you want about RNG but with good gear it had great flow. Executioner's Precision, Opportunity Strikes, old overpower animation... So much nice stuff we lost, entirely or to to traits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Colossus Smash should've been deleted the moment they nerfed/removed the 100% armor penetration. There's no reason for it to exist anymore. It serves only as ability bloat without Warbreaker talent. Even with Warbreaker talent, you need at least two azerite traits for it to really shine.
    Even Overpower's current state is fucking disgraceful. Its the worse rendition of it and only 3x Seismic made it worth using, but got quickly nerfed into the ground.

At this point they might as well just copy-paste MoP warrior changes and call it a day. They failed this expansion as badly as they did in WoD for Warriors. Even Legion was a shit show until way into the expansion. They're just gonna wait until the last content patch to do anything cause they know they can get away with it.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bring back WoTLK Arms.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Bring back WoTLK Arms.
    Yes. Even the bloody/critical sounds were so much better. Slam pausing swing timer was a bitch tho.

I can't agree. CS, and especially Warbreaker, are easily some of the most satisfying buttons to press. Few things can match the chunky sound of me doing 100k+ damage to a trash back as the ground shatters under my feet.

Now, Overpower and Slam are something else, and I still dislike that MS seems to use the Crusader Strike sound effect. And Recklessness is super bad to press as Fury. But I'd say Arms is still way better than the RNG shitshow of Legion or the overpruned nonsense of WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Yes. Even the bloody/critical sounds were so much better. Slam pausing swing timer was a bitch tho.
    I have an addon that makes the old deep wounds sound when I crit

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I preferred Legion version because I don't like CS as a cooldown, it felt more part of the rotation and playing my Warrior a bit it still feels uncomfortable to me. I'm not massive fan of the Warbreaker animation, it looks very rushed (same as Rampage now) and really liked the Legion Artefact version. Then again Warrior animations to me have gotten pretty dull with BFA. I don't know if it's because Overpower uses a strike animation now along with most other things but I feel MS/OP/Slam feel too generic now.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vastoorode View Post
    What would be the Point of it if it had 100% uptime?
    For thematics, "smashing though defences and delivering critical hits to the weakened areas".

Most classes function off of 4-5 buttons.

Arms is essentially 2, and one of them either isn't procc'd or requires too much rage.

Abso-fucking-lutely brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Most classes function off of 4-5 buttons.

Arms is essentially 2, and one of them either isn't procc'd or requires too much rage.

Abso-fucking-lutely brilliant.
    CS/WB, OP, MS, Slam, Execute.... but sure, just 2.

I miss original CS. Lots of big numbers afterwards...

Deleted
    I have an addon that makes the old deep wounds sound when I crit
    No way ! Which name ?

Warrior animations are so dull. What have you done Blizzard ! And Cmash seems not a burst cooldown, feels completely week.
    Last edited by mmoc7679173084; 2018-12-14 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    I miss original CS. Lots of big numbers afterwards...
    Ill never forget 100% arp CS in cata.

I used it on a holy paladin and...... basically shredded.

Fun times imao.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Don't forget enrage!