Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I liked it in Legion when you could use it often.

Warbreaker is fucking amazing, easily the most satisfying ability to use as a warrior. What I find disappointing is siegebreaker for fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Warbreaker is fucking amazing, easily the most satisfying ability to use as a warrior. What I find disappointing is siegebreaker for fury.
    Absolutely agree with this! when you pop warbreaker, and your character does the ground slam, there's some meaty gravitas to the impact! Whereas for Fury, pressing Recklessness feels the same as popping Battle Shout, and Siegebreaker feels like any other plain attack.

wtb wrath/cata warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring back stance dance!
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Kierna View Post
    Absolutely agree with this! when you pop warbreaker, and your character does the ground slam, there's some meaty gravitas to the impact! Whereas for Fury, pressing Recklessness feels the same as popping Battle Shout, and Siegebreaker feels like any other plain attack.
    Yeah, I love Fury but it's lacking a big, impactful cooldown. Recklessness is just kind of there. Rampage is more satisfying to use and it's a rotational ability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    I miss original CS. Lots of big numbers afterwards...
    its coming back ...in a "classic" way ...got it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    its coming back ...in a "classic" way ...got it?
    Cataclysm spell in classic wow ? what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Ill never forget 100% arp CS in cata.

I used it on a holy paladin and...... basically shredded.

Fun times imao.

Don't forget enrage!
    Yes Catas CS was so much better imo