Thread: Rape in Sweden

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Rape in Sweden

I read today that the Syrian guy who raped his teacher in highschool (after threatening to kidnap her family) got 2 years, so that means he's out in 12 months?
    I'm pretty surprised by the verdict, is 2 years normal for rape convictions in Sweden?

https://www.thelocal.se/20181130/stu...cher-in-sweden

Why exactly are you surprised?

Scandinavian countries have this problem with actually trying to rehabilitate lost cause people, while in other parts of the world they simply hang them.

Both are wrong pretty much.

But hey apparently you are racist since you dont want to date or sleep with a brown skinned with ugly facial hair short dude that was taught since he was 2 years old that women are inferior and you should beat them all the time and you need to tell their father and offer camels or goats for a chance.

"Not everyone from middle east is like that and you are being very racist right now"

Scandinavian logic.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post

Scandinavian countries have this problem with actually trying to rehabilitate lost cause people, while in other parts of the world they simply hang them.

Both are wrong pretty much.

But hey apparently you are racist since you dont want to date or sleep with a brown skinned with ugly facial hair short dude that was taught since he was 2 years old that women are inferior and you should beat them all the time and you need to tell their father and offer camels or goats for a chance.

Scandinavian logic.
    Yea, you're right, that wasn't racist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I read today that the Syrian guy who raped his teacher in highschool (after threatening to kidnap her family) got 2 years, so that means he's out in 12 months?
    I'm pretty surprised by the verdict, is 2 years normal for rape convictions in Sweden?

Its great your a conservative, and we have great conservative people in office, im glad that rapist dont get a light sentence in the US, could you imagine if trump appointed someone who was a prosecutor who let off a billionaire who ran a child sex ring and raped multiple kids completely off the hook because they had business connections, i know great conservative christians would never do such a thing!
    good thing this crazy stuff only happens in other countrys and we know its impossible for a native westerner to commit crimes, !

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/1524...aire-pedophile

Rape is most of the time not punished hard enough in europe.
    We had in germany a few weeks ago a Roma Rape Gang sentenced to 3-5 years so 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 years if they behave.
    This guys raped alot young girls and asked the Judge for no punishment since their Roma families already disowned them.
    One also said he would kill to get layed infront of the Judge and still got a weak judgement.

I don't live in Sweden and don't follow their legal system very closely. In my country rapists get much harsher sentences.
    So I was wondering if this is normal for Sweden or an anomaly.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post

A lot of those countries give a minimum of 2 years but can decide to keep them for longer. This can go on for as long as they think the prisoner is not ready to reenter society.

Again, people are so good at hiding that they are actually outraged that swarthy foreigners have sex (the rape is irrelevant) with white women…I still wait for the day in which the usual suspects will believe any rape accusation when the culprit is not named ''Amir''.

Oh boy, a concern troll thread for people that totally care about rape and aren't just using this as a place to jerk off over how dem im'grants are destroying western society or whatever dumb shit the youtube and twitter grifters are trying to get them panicking over.

2 years and 110k restitution, which is like 12k usd i think

It's pretty common to see people in Scandinavian countries getting very light sentences and going to jails that are like country clubs.

It seems like mild punishment.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    A lot of those countries give a minimum of 2 years but can decide to keep them for longer. This can go on for as long as they think the prisoner is not ready to reenter society.
    No, they don't. If you get 2 years in Sweden that means 2 years if you misbehave. If you don't misbehave, you can serve 2/3 of that time and get out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Again, people are so good at hiding that they are actually outraged that swarthy foreigners have sex (the rape is irrelevant) with white women…I still wait for the day in which the usual suspects will believe any rape accusation when the culprit is not named ''Amir''.
    I still wait for the day you'll actually grow a brain.

Deleted
    Scandinavian logic.
    You wanna tell everyone what amazing country you're taking a shit on Scandinavia from? I'm not bothered because it's targeted at me; Finland isn't a part of Scandinavia. However, I feel bad for my western cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    You wanna tell everyone what amazing country you're taking a shit on Scandinavia from? I'm not bothered because it's targeted at me; Finland isn't a part of Scandinavia. However, I feel bad for my western cousins.
    But scandinavia is a great example why red trash should be executed at spot instead of letting them run the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Abroad, Finland is commonly considered part of Scandinavia (wiki confirms), but whatever he was trolling anyway.

PS I like your Faith No More sig. That album is an all timer for me!

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    But scandinavia is a great example why red trash should be executed at spot instead of letting them run the country.
    So edgy. So TUF.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Scandinavian countries has much lower rate of recidivism which reforms murders, rapist, and other criminals. So far their system seems to work a whole lot better then in punishment based system which only makes you feel better, but you end up with even more hardend criminals after they get out.

I'd rather have lower sentences without repeat offenders, then longer sentences and have a revolving door which cost a buttload of money and actually doesn't make your country any safer.
    I think reformation without abbreviated sentencing would be best. Unless recidivism is literally zero it is hard to say this is better than incarceration which will prevent future offenses during that term. *Any* instance of subsequent murder or sexual misconduct by these people being let out early should be cause for a serious alarm and consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    Yea, you're right, that wasn't racist at all.
    Nothing wrong with racism.

Racism only becomes an issue when its insitutionalised or enforces extra judicial punishments.

Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    When even the centre-left/soc dems deserve to be killed, fascism, everybody.