Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    I usually use mounts that fit to the race/class fantasy and of course the transmog my char wears.
    Although I like the sky golem for my goblin engineer I can't stand the way how it flys for long.
    I only farm herbs and minerals with one druid.

Don't like the water strider very much but with enough water around convenience wins over appearance.
    Don't ride the yak although I transmog right after equipping new armor. I wouldn't even use it if I could
    summon a transmogger, a trader/repairmen without cooldown.

On a closer look the whole system of abilitys to move is somewhat fucked up.
    Look at your chars. You're able to walk slow and fast and although Blizzard calls it running you can't really run.
    Swimming either with or without a mount is a shitshow too. With every camera move you drop under the surface,
    the different speeds between diving, swimming, with or without mounts / underwater mounts are hardly noticeable.

I still remeber when they took away waterwalking from the warlock classmount because it didn't fit with class fantasy
    and they wanted the playes to use more diverse mounts....
    Sure the water strider corresponds to that completely, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Armored razzarari raptor and onyxia drake

Quote Originally Posted by Baroclinic View Post
    Eh? The sheer amount of time it saves in anyplace short of Voldun, simply by walking around the mobs/outrunning before they can tag you... and even Voldun by walking along the coast to avoid a bunch of crap ice bolting you. Guessing your either DK or don't actually have one.

... And let's not forget certain instances.
    I'm a Warrior. I have the blue and red ones. The only place I find it truly useful in BFA is Tiragarde.