Recieved an Infraction for "Creating Gender vs Gender" Thread

I created a thread about people reporting people to the IRS for not paying taxes.

What your community turned the thread into or did with the discussion is not my problem.

Have a pleasant day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its like you missed the giant thread that was locked. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Its like you missed the giant thread that was locked. Good job.
    lmao NEVERMIND apparently it was.

still, I made no gender vs gender thread. It's not my responsibility what people did with the discussion.
    Last edited by nyeh; 2018-12-04 at 06:41 PM.

Don't worry. You also get infractions for having opinions opposite of what certain mods have.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyeh View Post
    It's almost like you're late to the party and don't realize it wasn't locked when I posted my thread.
    Locked on 11-26. What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    Don't worry. You also get infractions for having opinions opposite of what certain mods have.
    This. And then for saying what you said you get infracted for discussing moderation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I created a thread about people reporting people to the IRS for not paying taxes.

What your community turned the thread into or did with the discussion is not my problem.

Have a pleasant day.
    I mean I know why you are going to get another infraction they have an appeal form you know. Which just like a police complaint form is completely ignored cause Mods have each others back no matter what.

Locked on 11-26. What are you on about?
    I do not frequent this forum, it was not tagged with relevant information or a title, did not show up in a search and only contained an image of someone complaining they were being audited by the IRS. It wasn't even a platform for discussion.

At least I provided information covering the entirety of the event. What people chose to do with it is not my responsibility.

Is that "Who should pay" thread closed yet? Or is that not a Gender vs Gender thread? I mean that seems pretty clear cut to me. Everybody is bitching if men vs women should pay, so it's a gender vs gender thread and it has derailed into many different off-topic discussions that are also of a gender vs gender nature.

Edit: lol no it isn't closed
    Last edited by nyeh; 2018-12-04 at 06:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I do not frequent this forum, it was not tagged with relevant information or a title, did not show up in a search and only contained an image of someone complaining they were being audited by the IRS. It wasn't even a platform for discussion.

At least I provided information covering the entirety of the event. What people chose to do with it is not my responsibility.

Is that "Who should pay" thread closed yet? Or is that not a Gender vs Gender thread? I mean that seems pretty clear cut to me. Everybody is bitching if men vs women should pay, so it's a gender vs gender thread and it has derailed into many different off-topic discussions that are also of a gender vs gender nature.
    Im not a mod, dont ask me why. But you created a duplicate thread and were infracted. /shrug

Im not a mod, dont ask me why. But you created a duplicate thread and were infracted. /shrug
    Creating a duplicate thread would have been just posting an image and what I assume from the fact that other content from it was removed were harassment gateways.

The thread is literally titled "incels strike back". That could describe anything. An angry ugly virgin could have shot up a cheerleading practice or gotten their ass beaten the night prior because they were trying to shove girls off a balcony and went on a drive by before injuring people and killing themselves.

Like lol this is fairly recent news. I checked the first 3 pages of Gen-OT before I posted it. If the post contained information that would have made it more relevant in a search then it is a mod's fault that the thread's topic was recreated.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to appeal an infraction, PM a mod (the issuing mod, a global, whatever) and ask them to open an appeal for you. We don't publicly discuss individual infractions.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |