Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    I know but what's the point of traits and bis traits to begin with when all of them are going to perform the same? What's the point of the whole Azerite system?
    to give them a huge amount of artificial work to do during the expansion, before they strip all of it out again at the end and start again in the next expansion

I know but what's the point of traits and bis traits to begin with when all of them are going to perform the same? What's the point of the whole Azerite system?
    Each Azerite has a slightly different playstyle, and you should not be punished for having bad RNG and not droping the X Bis trait. If you have 10 traits that are similar in terms of power, you can choose the trait you like the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blaster Master nearly halved on latest PTR. I wonder if they read this and wanted to avoid insane stacking with double rings. Anyway, fun detected. Blizzard will not allow any trait to really stand out.
    Is this on live? I can only see PvP nerf in patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Is this on live? I can only see PvP nerf in patch notes.
    It is. /10char

Deleted
    Also stacks are limited at 3 now.

Deleted
    With the new patch 8.1
    The following Azerite Traits are reduced to 50% effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players:
    Mage - Arcane Pummeling, Flash Freeze, Blaster Master, WildFire

Also maximum 3 stacks of blaster master, as TLTeo sais.

source https://www.wowhead.com/bluetracker?topic=22824893

So blaster master rotation stays interesting or not? If not then what is happening to the fire spec? Frost - arcane better?

Wizz

Deleted
    BM is oficially dead boys. Thx blizzard

- - - Updated - - -

BM is oficially dead boys. Tnx blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzart View Post
    With the new patch 8.1
    The following Azerite Traits are reduced to 50% effectiveness when engaged in combat with enemy players:
    Mage - Arcane Pummeling, Flash Freeze, Blaster Master, WildFire

Also maximum 3 stacks of blaster master, as TLTeo sais.

source https://www.wowhead.com/bluetracker?topic=22824893

So blaster master rotation stays interesting or not? If not then what is happening to the fire spec? Frost - arcane better?

Wizz
    You still run the same rotation because you want to maintain the maximum number of stacks (whatever that may be) for as long as possible. It makes sense that you'd want the extra mastery to be up for ~9 seconds during Combustion (3 Fireblast casts x3). BM is still a strong trait and Fire's damage is still competitive, just less so when running BM, which in turn is only slightly better than other Fire traits rather than being miles ahead of anything else.

Wildfire currently sims extremely well (better than every other Fire trait) and seems to favour Pyroclasm over Meteor, so I'd argue Fire is still an appealing spec and now we have access to two play styles (Wf/Pyro and BM/Meteor) instead of once, which is only a positive.

Deleted
    i want to dig deeper in WF/pyro.

can you explain me how to play it, rotation, opener and traits to combine, single target & aoe? or is there a video or something?

I dont like the BM/Meteor rotation, i feel like i'm gonna break a finger with all the spamming and timing... it stresses me and feel unnatural.

Thanks in advance!

Wizz

Quote Originally Posted by wizzart View Post
    i want to dig deeper in WF/pyro.

can you explain me how to play it, rotation, opener and traits to combine, single target & aoe? or is there a video or something?

I dont like the BM/Meteor rotation, i feel like i'm gonna break a finger with all the spamming and timing... it stresses me and feel unnatural.

Thanks in advance!

Wizz
    You just do normal fire rotation that is described in any guide, and cast pyro with pyroclasm buff and RoP. Pyro looks great on sims when you don't have to move a lot