Spoiler Cinematics

So MMO Champion is now auto playing ingame cinematics from 8.0 and 8.1
    Granted most Ive seen already, but if this is a continuing thing, its going to just force this on people

Add an opt-out option or somthing

don't they typically have a "spoiler" thing you and I can click on that pops it up?

OHHHHH i see what you mean now. Yeah that's.... odd.
    Last edited by LoaThaFett; 2018-12-05 at 12:57 AM.

weird part, cant close it, I try to click on the X and it goes through to the ad behind it (currently an ad for the PS4 version of PUBG)

Yeah can we have an option to turn these off? the banners and header ads i get but i dont need pages to load slower because they are trying to rerun a WoW cutscene on every single new page the site loads.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

I'll see if this can be adjusted. New cinematics won't be added to the list until well into the patch they are relevant for.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    weird part, cant close it, I try to click on the X and it goes through to the ad behind it (currently an ad for the PS4 version of PUBG)
    Can you screenshot the ad and provide information on what browser you are using? This isn't intended.

It seems to be an ad for DistroScale, no idea what that is, and it won't stay paused unless you pause it during an ad.

It is SOO goddamn annoying having these cinematics popup like an add on every goddamn page. Jesus christ.

Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0

if I use Chrome, while I can click the X to close it, it still reopens anytime I change page

if I use Chrome, while I can click the X to close it, it still reopens anytime I change page
    I'm having this exact same problem. And given the location of the computer I'm currently on I can't add script blockers or ad blockers to get rid of that nonsense.

Okay, I'll try and get these issues fixed. Thanks for the reports!

So MMO Champion is now auto playing ingame cinematics from 8.0 and 8.1
    Granted most Ive seen already, but if this is a continuing thing, its going to just force this on people

Add an opt-out option or somthing
    Autoplay videos in general is fucking retarded. It's the first thing I disable when setting up a PC. I am starting to miss the days when bandwidth wasn't so cheap and no web developer in their right mind would do this.
    It's amusing people will still post at you even though you had them on ignore for months and never reply to them.
    Proof Elizabeth Warren lied about being Native American
    A Congress woman who doesn't know the 3 branches of Government.
    Let's have a fair and open minded debate, and put the rest on ignore. Ah, so peaceful

I don't get it. No autoplay here unless it is due to AdBlocker?
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Autoplay videos in general is fucking retarded. It's the first thing I disable when setting up a PC. I am starting to miss the days when bandwidth wasn't so cheap and no web developer in their right mind would do this.
    No web developer in their right mind would do it still. It's mostly the higher-ups who say it has to be done to bloat their viewership numbers for advertisers.

Yo, someone make a note of this day. I'm over here publicly agreeing with Zenkai. Screenshot this and save it or something.

It doesn't make sense. The people who saw it saw it already, the people who havent dont want it spoiled or dont care. Who is this for?
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash