Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Timeless isle was absolute garbage; as was tanaan; as was argus. Catch up islands are boring as balls.

Softbottom <Game Over>
    Proudmoore

Being a non-PVPer on a PVP server = frustrating experience on timeless. I also think the majority who enjoyed it was for the PVP. From my experience, it was quite populated with a whole lot of PVP/ganking going on. I dont think most cared as much about the PVE content there.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    It was critized and rediculed from the start.. Everyone hated it and it kept going on for 14 months..

Welfare BoA epics, rare that lasted 2 seconds and no quests at all.. PEOPLE HATED IT..

It wasn't exactly out of love, Tanaan was called Timeless Isle v2
    Let them think what they want to think... it's the same shit with wotlk. Wotlk's design has caused the biggest shitstorms ever in the game and MMOC was always full on the hate train, but nowadays people praise it as the best and most perfect xpac ever.

People just forget shit easy and only remember what they want to remember

I remember WOTLK very clearly and have no clue what you're talking about. Maybe doing ToC in multiple difficulties every week? Other than that and the very long content gap before Cataclysm, WOTLK had no major problems.

Pandaren Monk
    Ah the good old timeless isle leveling bug, good times....