Thread: Rastakahn decks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Im playing spell hunter because Im ftp and I got all the carda foe this cancer deck

Id say 50% of my matchupa are mirrors. Im mostly an arena llayer so I dont care that much, but current meta is horrible. Cant wait for rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Is there a deck that can give like 65-70% win rate? I'm sick of grinding hundreds of games.
    Play druid

Pirate druid, Monkey druid, Banana Druid, Clown Druid, Taunt Druid
    Any kind of druid.

Its god mode incarnated, loses to what, OTK decks? pfft whatever

I tried to make an anti spell hunter and anti odd paladin deck. While im having fun playing it, i lost quiet some games (rank 12 to 14). Including to spell hunter...i need to say tho, that my draw was very bad! Im still having fun playing it tho

Can you take a look and tell me whats the problem?

### Dragon Shudder
    # Class: Shaman
    # Format: Standard
    # Year of the Raven
    #
    # 2x (1) Fire Fly
    # 1x (1) Unstable Evolution
    # 1x (2) Prince Keleseth
    # 1x (3) Electra Stormsurge
    # 1x (3) Gluttonous Ooze
    # 1x (3) Haunting Visions
    # 2x (3) Lightning Storm
    # 1x (3) Mind Control Tech
    # 1x (3) Zentimo
    # 2x (4) Hex
    # 2x (4) Saronite Chain Gang
    # 2x (4) Twilight Drake
    # 1x (5) Chief Inspector
    # 1x (5) Cobalt Scalebane
    # 2x (5) Dragonmaw Scorcher
    # 1x (6) Krag'wa, the Frog
    # 2x (7) Corridor Creeper
    # 2x (7) Crowd Roaster
    # 1x (7) Wyrmguard
    # 1x (8) Hagatha the Witch
    # 1x (8) Primordial Drake
    # 1x (9) Shudderwock
    #
    AAECAaoIDt4F08UCyccCyssCnOIC3+kCp+4CjO8C4vIC7/cCmfsCioUDy4UDwYkDCPUE/gWNCOvCApvLAvvTAuyJA+iUAwA=

I would like to fit in a second Unstable Evolution, but i dont see what to take out...

Cheers

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't have a win condition. Your deck is full of stuff designed to stall out the enemy and/or weather aggro, but you don't actually have anything to WIN with.

Examples of "win conditions":
    DK Guldan - repopulates a large board and adds a sizeable nuke to the hero power.
    DK Jaina - allows constant generation of lifesteal Water Eles for 2mana
    Kingsbane - eventually becomes too fat to deal with, heals through anything thrown at it
    Malygos/Velen - combo'd with various things to burst down the enemy in one turn
    Shudderwock - once you have 1mana Shudders, you win
    Dr Boom Hero - like DK Jaina, plays the extended value game

You don't have anything like that. You don't have a particular win condition, you just have a bunch of stuff with a bit of synergy thrown together. I imagine you're hoping that Scalebanes can stick around for a bit and eventually just overwhelm them, or you can drop a Wyrmguard and a Primordial and say "GG" to aggro, or you'll evolve your Corridor into something good (you have ONE UNSTABLE EVOLUTION?!). Shudderwock is there but is entirely unthreatening - he'll spawn a copy of himself, put a 1/2 into your hand, give himself a bunch of health, kill the opponent's weapon and MAYBE give himself 1atk and taunt before MAYBE blasting a random minion with 7 damage (remember those particular bcries won't fire from Shudder if you have no dragons in hand!). He'll also possibly blast the board for up to 7 damage, and if you get all that then your deck is empty. And that looks all fine and impressive until it gets Naturalised or Voodoo Doll'd or EQ'd or Hex'd or Executed or Siphon'd or Hunter's Marked or... shit, any number of things.

You've set up a couple tempo options like Fire Fly, Keleseth, Saronite, Corridor, Scalebane etc but then sorta gave up on it. Your deck lacks early meat to keep everything rolling, but also lacks the tools needed to counter early rushes. Your midgame falls real flat as you don't really have anything to support it.

Also, you mentioned your draw sucked.

Probably because your deck has zero card draw whatsoever.
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2018-12-13 at 10:53 AM.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Yeah i dont really have a win condition. Against Odd Paladins it works good, because keeping the board empty jut makes them concede. But i lose to pretty much all other decks.

I have a dragon warrior and also dragon priest and i tried to copy that concept to shaman. It doenst seem to be the right strategy. With the priest im doin well. With the warrior? Meh, i didnt find yet a warrior deck that is reliable.

agro decks are too boring, try to find sth rly unusual