Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Does everyone else even know about the whole Azeroth is dying and azerite is her blood thing? I feel like I'm running round trying to help but everyone else is hoarding it to blow the crap out of each other.

I feel Magni needs to do some better promotion of this shit, hold a G20 meeting or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    The assaults are offering 75% less xp then the invasions did in Legion. You wont be power leveling alts through Assaults . Another feature most people will do once and ignore. And they reward virtually nothing. Great Job Devs you really know how to fuck up a game
    LoL what? Well, that's a no from me then.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey look, more world quests.

As if the game wasn’t already Legion 2.0

Just say its Legion invasions. Dont need to make a huge post about it like its the next big thing.

So less XP but they give a bonus XP buff once done 4 of them for 1 hours. Sound legit.

Both the expierence gains from this and the lack of accountbound tokens are a non issue in BfA. You allready level extremely fast in BfA questzones. I stayed in 1 zone did nothing, but quests and almost got to max level. And there will be accountbound rep, allthough just for 1 faction afaik, should include them all.

Meanwhile, class design remain rather boring for most classes and the ridiculous mission table on our tiny faction boat, isnt exactly an improvement, either. You complained about WoD as the worst possible expansion, while its only real issue was cut content and some small pruning(in comparission to BfA). At least WoD had PvP vendors, the much hated ashran, pvp scaling that did make sense with more fluid to play specs, like shadow priest with orbs and no annoying voidform mechanic. If you did some pvp it was rather good, tbh. People hated garrissions, but at least they got meaningful missions to do. Have a hard look on BfAs mission table. I suggest to. remove it by now, its a waste of resources!

Great, more faction war sheet. Oh well, at least they'll provide a different and faster path to leveling alts. The Legion invasions were fun to that end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even feel like doing these. I don't want to do more world quest shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RundinO View Post
    Ugh. Most of my friends that typically play for the majority of an expansion have all quit playing as of a month or so ago due to BFA. They've gone back to Stellaris, Terraria, etc. until things get "fixed".

The only thing keeping me around right now is farming old content for mounts/pets/mogs/rep. But hey, at least there's that, right?
    That's all I'm doing. I mean heck, when the expansion first started, I spent the first three weeks getting class mounts on my alts before I finished leveling my main to 120.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a small instanced 3 guys quest after finishing 4 of the assault WQ like in Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Both the expierence gains from this and the lack of accountbound tokens are a non issue in BfA. You allready level extremely fast in BfA questzones. I stayed in 1 zone did nothing, but quests and almost got to max level.
    I call bollocks on this statement, there is no way you get to max level from just the quests in a single zone. Stop trying to BS. It takes at least 2 of the 3 available zones to get to 120 if you do nothing but the quests.

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for 9.0

lol - shitty xp and usless rewards.

this garbage are dead as dodo before they are even implemented in live.

nice moves along with making sure islands stay dead because you up their difficulty .

guess its time to take a break from wow till next tier lands

Faction Assaults are bound to get your blood pumping.
    Motivational speech 101

Quote Originally Posted by Asaliah View Post
    Is there a small instanced 3 guys quest after finishing 4 of the assault WQ like in Legion?
    No, its a solo scenario in BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    Both the expierence gains from this and the lack of accountbound tokens are a non issue in BfA. You allready level extremely fast in BfA questzones. I stayed in 1 zone did nothing, but quests and almost got to max level. And there will be accountbound rep, allthough just for 1 faction afaik, should include them all.
    I would love to know how you could level to 119 while only doing quests in one zone. Also, the point of doing Legion Invasions on an alt was to level from only doing its world quests. Blizzard is yet again telling players they're doing it wrong by moving most of the potential exp from the actual reward to a buff, so that you are strongly "encouraged" to do regular quests in order to get the most benefit.

The lack of account-wide reputation tokens is an issue despite your assertion to the contrary. Do you have profession alts (bonus points if both player factions)? Are you going to be pursuing paragon rewards? If yes to any and you did all that during Legion, I can guarantee an altoholic is going to be feeling the difference with Faction Assaults. And that is on top of what's already live in the form of the awful BfA mission rewards.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Graphic is awesome!