Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I'd love it if Divine Steed were off it but I imagine for PvP that'd be too broken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    I'm sorry, but you are plainly ignorant. GCD are IMPORTANT.

As a Warrior I used to pop all of my cool downs, and then Draught and SLAUGHTER people around me in less than 1.5 seconds. It was IMPOSSIBLE to reach to me unloading a full bore Draught on you.

GCD's serve a very important purpose. It allows the developers to balance your power spikes appropriately, while also giving targets time to react. I get that you're ignorant to how development and balancing works, but PvP has never been better with the GCD changes. Don't be buttmad when you're ignorant.
    So when a person disagree with you, you just tend to call them ignorant or "buttmad" seems rather childish. Are you one of those people that kick and scream like a 5 year old when you don't get what you want or when someone disagrees with you?

GCD may hurt some that plays outdoor pvp but public outcries about the game play in both instanced pvp and pve are also voicing concerns about their classes feeling clunky to play and in certain cases even not fun anymore. Also with the previous state of GCD you had plenty of time to react in instanced pvp if you knew what class you were facing and could counter it with defensives etc. Also are you referring to the trinket Draught of souls as an argument and i guess you only used it in outdoors pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFaerie View Post
    for the love of god deathgrip please
    I have a feeling this expansion was their team B who worked on it honestly with how many balls they dropped.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Sweet flip flop blizz, maybe in the next round, everything that was put on the gcd will be off the gcd.

LUL

What about enhance shamans feral lunge? Its almost not worth even using it when I can get in range before the CD is up with ghost wolf.

Icy Veins needs to be back off the GCD

What's advantage of this for wild charge? Macro it to something else?

Wild idea, this may be too radical for Blizzard. But how about the GCD system that was in place before this shit expansion? How about the tried and true one users have been using for 13 years.

I know it might be too crazy, might be a little too wild, but that was when the spell system felt the best.

Divine Steed ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    What would saying "yea, we fucked up" accomplish? A bunch of people on the forums would spam "BLIZZARD ADMITS THEY WERE WRONG. DAMN THEIR GAME IS SHIT" and find something else they think is broken to bitch about. It's not like 99% of posts are constructive and valuable feedback. People can call the game "Beta for Azeroth" all day long, but if they didn't implement new things and try new mechanics/designs, we'd all still be playing vanilla wow with MC and Onxyia.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they can "fix" my destro lock so I can cast while moving.
    I mean, if people can whine about neighbor having a better job and makes more money and life isn't fair. Its just sad that people have to complain about everything .

I like/dislike bfa, but still play it.
    Armory - R.IO - If you give a Bear a Bratwurst, He´s gonna want some brains!

Where is the shaman love? feral lunge and ghost wolf most definitely should be off the gcd.

Reverting shit change all at once - admiting that you screwed up.

Reverting shit change piece by piece over the course of the whole expansion - adjusting gameplay according to player feedback.

I'm sure glad to be a part of this experiment.

Putting everything on the GCD was a April Fools Joke 10 years ago or so.

All abilities that have instant refresh mechanics for their CD should be off GCD when those effects proc.

dear blizzard.
    just make a copy paste of last patch of legion.
    Done.
    Dont fuck with what is not broken anymore.
    thx, blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    I'm sorry, but you are plainly ignorant. GCD are IMPORTANT.

As a Warrior I used to pop all of my cool downs, and then Draught and SLAUGHTER people around me in less than 1.5 seconds. It was IMPOSSIBLE to reach to me unloading a full bore Draught on you.

GCD's serve a very important purpose. It allows the developers to balance your power spikes appropriately, while also giving targets time to react. I get that you're ignorant to how development and balancing works, but PvP has never been better with the GCD changes. Don't be buttmad when you're ignorant.
    But you gotta admit ignore pain on GCD was idiotic at least xd

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    dear blizzard.
    just make a copy paste of last patch of legion.
    Done.
    Dont fuck with what is not broken anymore.
    thx, blizzard.
    this

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by dreaderus View Post
    What's advantage of this for wild charge? Macro it to something else?
    For boomies at least it means I can jump back immediately during the GCD of my instants to get out of something right away instead of 1.5 seconds later after I've already taken a tick or two of whatever bad thing I've been standing it or hit by whatever ability I should've sidestepped.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.