If this is a Nothing burger, my stomach doesn't have room for a Something burger!

I like this breakdown of milestones we know of regarding the Mueller investigation so far.

https://www.axios.com/mueller-russia...2ae5c9647.html

What a nothing burger, right??

I'm also quite fond of this brief infographic, which is handy when speaking about how this investigation has "gone on long enough" or similar nonsense:

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing but gristle burger.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you using such an old graphic? Here's the latest one

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Omg where is obama on that list omg deepstate. Turning frogs gay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love all the Trumpkins on this forum 2-3 years ago taunting the "Triggered libs" saying the Trump-Russia stuff was just a conspiracy, and now it's coming out that it was basically what everyone was saying all along.

I expect every single one of them will come back once Trump is gone, and a Democrat president is in office, acting like they never once supported Trump, and were just along to trigger the libs.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump's most indignant supporters don't care. They either think he 1) didn't do it or, 2), more appropriately, don't care even if he did. They see Trump as a requisite pawn for "their side" to get ahead, because they're gosh darn certain that their side ultimately knows what's best and their imagined "end" of "MAGAing" is worth any means, especially when said means work to piss off people who they feel are not MAGAing. Like democrats, liberals, other countries, etc. But, to paraphrase a parlance that should hold some sway with them... A poison tree cannot bear good fruit.

What the hope is not that THESE people change their minds; they're too far gone. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. The HOPE is that the vast majority of Americans, who were neither jazzed about Trump nor Hillary, will have CONSIDERABLE doubt cast on Trump come election season. All of the pointless mud slinging Republicans did to Hillary over the past 20 years? That's all now being levied at Trump, only a thousand times stronger and with actual indictments along the way.

If the democrats put up a non-controversial candidate that hasn't had decades of political mud-slinging levied at them they can swing those voters unsatisfied with Trump.

Then we wont have to give a fuck what Trump's rabid base thinks. They'll be cast back into the pits of political obscurity where they rightly belong. These most recent elections were a good step towards that.

In essence, whether the investigation creates something damning around Trump himself or not, and even IF he finds a way to slither out from under it, it might not matter; this whole fiasco has served to, and will continue to, drag Trump through the mud so thoroughly that most people will glean a deep-seeded mistrust of him. Meaning that any potential candidate put against him will seem an excellent choice by comparison.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.