Thread: 8.1 Warfronts

8.1 Warfronts

If you are raiding heroic or above the new warfront provides you only with the upgrade for the one-time-a-cycle quest, correct? Besides insane titanforging of course?

Beyond skins and quickly gearing alts from the required ilvl to the per-victory reward ilvl, there will probably not be a reason to do Warfronts in 8.1 besides the weekly quest, if you're talking about gear upgrades.

And even then, I don't think Darkshore will be available if they set an ilvl limit higher than the one to to Stratholme.

If they set it to 320 like Stratholme, then I expect the content to be further trivialized because a lot of people will outgear it, unless they're doing scaling to ilvl.

Either way, the only reason to do WF is because skins.

The only reason I can think of to do the content is because it will quickly fall out of style after the expansion and I'm not sure how Blizzard is going to make it doable as Legacy content.

It won't be something that high-end players will look for once the new raid comes out, however they are making heroic warfronts in 8.2, so hopefully that will spice things up for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    Beyond skins and quickly gearing alts from the required ilvl to the per-victory reward ilvl, there will probably not be a reason to do Warfronts in 8.1 besides the weekly quest, if you're talking about gear upgrades.
    Don't forget the new warfront vendor... who sell the magnificient tiger mount and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    If you are raiding heroic or above the new warfront provides you only with the upgrade for the one-time-a-cycle quest, correct? Besides insane titanforging of course?
    still will take a while to collect transmog sets .

Quote Originally Posted by Xu Sheng View Post
    Don't forget the new warfront vendor... who sell the magnificient tiger mount and more.
    Yup the gear is mostly for alts and transmogs but there is a reason to do it for getting the currency to buy the stuff from the vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    still will take a while to collect transmog sets .
    Yeah I mean, I am not really doing most content for transmog except its really rare and exceptional, but thats my problem of course. Should have specified better: In terms of character progression.